+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: unfair loot, everyone should get the chance not just smartphone owners

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    I do like how people are avoiding my one important point though. Trion knowz how many customers have android and IOS devices based on the number of authenticator accounts they have. Can any please say why Trion would do this IF those numbers did not justify it?
    lol okay. i guess marriage should only happen between straight people, cause those are obviously in the vast majority.
    I just realized another person made 8 times what i made during the first 45 levels (120/950 plat) because he's using a smart phone app. It just doesn't make sense to not offer an emulator for the smart phone app or first release it for pc/mac (which everyone has, obviously).

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Rich View Post
    Keep in mind that people like me with Smart Phones are on contracts paying 70-100 a month so when you grow up get yourself a well paying job and take some responsibility you could have received these "benefits" too if you even call them benefits.
    Dude, seriously, I could piss a smart phone. I just don't want one f those pieces of crap for a number of reasons.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by grel View Post

thats perfectly fair, giving the possiblity of 4 marks to people who happen to own certian hardware
    should be available to EVERYONE
    not just smartphone users
    FYI you can use it on tablets as well I use it on kindle fire hd

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by seafunk View Post
    lol okay. i guess marriage should only happen between straight people, cause those are obviously in the vast majority.
    I just realized another person made 8 times what i made during the first 45 levels (120/950 plat) because he's using a smart phone app. It just doesn't make sense to not offer an emulator for the smart phone app or first release it for pc/mac (which everyone has, obviously).
    stop being bad and go download bluestacks.
    Undecided! P90 Cleric | 9/9 FT-EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 5/5 PB | BoB 2/4

what a ridiculous thread.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

LOL, I thought that thread died ages ago. It's almost as good as "hardcore raiding e-peen fest"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12