+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift Mobile BETA is live!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    Get a real phone. If you use an unpopular and developer-unfriendly platform, you're not going to get much for apps.

WP7 is none of these things. There should be a rift mobile app.

Soulwalker

About 20 minutes ago I decided to logout of Rift Mobile App and can no longer get back in.

Get two different errors when trying to login, this is on an Apple IPad.

Failed to connect server and erron connecting to server.

Is there a known problem with the service today as I still have internet access on IPad and can access everything else fne.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #48
    Rift Team

Default New iPhone update

Howdy iUsers!

We just released a new update for RIFT Mobile on iOS. It has some sweet new fixes:
    • Resolved character encoding issue in chat messages
    • Fixed an issue which would cause background audio to pause when entering Lootables
    • Resolved an issue causing the app to freeze for a few seconds when it became active
    • Various crash fixes

Thanks everyone for the continued feedback and we'll keep working to improve the experience!

Crashing galore has indeed been fixed, thanks! All that's left now is to increase the maximum possible duration of zone event notification from 24 hours to, say, 7 days. That would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Bardin View Post
    i am getting the same thing on my Iphone 4
    same on my ipod all day today error connecting to server! please try again later. yesterday is was fixed in like a hour so im still patient today just always wonder with things like these is it just me or is everyone experiencing this?

What prevents someone from creating ten (or a hundred) lite accounts, then cycling through playing Shinies and putting all the winnings in a guild bank? Better to be proactive than reactive...

Default Mobile app for Windows based phones

I am a player of Rift Since Beta 1. I have purchased all the little extars one could fine to make my game more special, from custome mounts, to paying a year in advance but I am not able to take advantage of the mobile goodies as I use a Windows phone. Will there be a way for those that use Windows phones to log in and get the in game items we missed out on? I just got the authenticator for Windows phone so there is hope you have one in the works. I thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by kytsuri View Post
    Howdy iUsers!

We just released a new update for RIFT Mobile on iOS. It has some sweet new fixes:
    • Resolved character encoding issue in chat messages
    • Fixed an issue which would cause background audio to pause when entering Lootables
    • Resolved an issue causing the app to freeze for a few seconds when it became active
    • Various crash fixes

Thanks everyone for the continued feedback and we'll keep working to improve the experience!
    Can't log in with IPAD and no update avaiable. uninstalled and reinstall. logged out and can't log in now.
    Last edited by Huesos; 07-16-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    Being Mercenaries We don't get Forced to Faction Flip, We Choose who we fight for!

last update was feb 22 on ITUNES http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/rift-...471051079?mt=8 please upload it to them for us to download!
    Last edited by Huesos; 07-16-2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Being Mercenaries We don't get Forced to Faction Flip, We Choose who we fight for!

Ok apparently I can log into Europe region of mobile but not North America region,but my characters and account is North American Region!
    Last edited by Huesos; 07-16-2012 at 09:26 AM.

The rewards have diminished greatly on planar invasions.

crafty critters is of no use to play anymore, no chance at all to gain master marks.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZodiac View Post
    The rewards have diminished greatly on planar invasions.

crafty critters is of no use to play anymore, no chance at all to gain master marks.
    STill get master marks myself though
    Sotiria, GM of Fade Legion.. Founder of Covenant(Argent)
    pew pew rogue
    4/4, 2/4, 1/5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4