The Illuminati - Sunrest - Recruiting Warrior Tanks for Raiding and PVP - Defiant
The Illuminati are a level 10 guild, that focuses on PVP and high end content. Over 75% of the members are above level 40, and the remaining 25% are alt.
We are actively seeking 3 warrior tanks to close provide more flexibility to do raids, expert dungeon and pvp groups.
We transferred from Neddra almost two weeks ago, if you are looking for a new home, please message me in game on Sunrest,
If you are interested you can visit our website at http://illuminati.mmopost.org/ or message me in game to learn more
Hi, wondering if you are still in need of tanks.
Level 46 atm, pally/reaver/warlord build while I was leveling, going to respec at least a few times until i find what I really like and willing to adjust to needs.
let me know if you are interestedd, on neddra currently but don't mind switching.
In game: Bigchicken