| LFG | Defiant | 50 | Healing Cleric | Raiding | CST |
A bit about me:
- Left RIFT the day I first turned level 50 due to a lot of my gaming buddies moving back to a game I enjoyed. I miss raiding (the game was Aion), and due to the game not having any raid content, I decided to come back.
- I am willing to x-fer to any shard, regardless of PvP/PvE/RP.
- Availability: Sun|Mon|Tue|Wen|Thur, between the hours of 4:00p.m. Central - 11:00p.m. Central. However, I do not want to raid that many days; I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days.
- Once I commit to a guild, only emergencies will keep me from raiding.
- I'm 22 years old. I do not have kids, so there is usually zero interruption when I'm able to play.
- I raided 3 years on EQ2, and 2 years on WoW. I did a bit of raiding on AoC as well, but not for very long.
- I enjoy PvP, but it will be on the back burner until I get my character where I want it.
- I'm willing to put the effort needed into my character in order to get geared.
About my Character:
| Nevaeha | Cleric | Molinar | 50 |
I want to raid as a healer. I find it the most thrilling spec to do dungeons and raid on. I'll happily have off-specs, anything you need, to switch for particular bosses. However, I want the majority of my raid time to be healing.
I do have a reliable computer and reliable internet.
If you have -any- questions, feel free to ask. I think I covered the majority of it. I'm willing to get in vent and talk or fill out an application. Have a good one Ladies and Gents, and thanks for taking the time to read.
Please note, if you are responding to this thread, I am interested in where your guild is (progression wise) and what spec'd cleric are you recruiting. I will not chose a guild solely based off of progression, and I do not mind a guild running T2's that is currently looking for more in order to get to raiding status.
Last edited by Yorui; 07-17-2011 at 03:29 PM.