Chaos Legion is a level 5 guild recruiting players level 40+ for end game content. We are primarily interested in mages, clerics (especially healers), and warriors (I can think of about 9 level 50 rogues in the guild so I think we’re good but you may still apply). Currently we have a membership of over 30+ level 50‘s that resulted from several guild mergers that contained the first level 50’s on the defiant side. Content wise I believe we are the only guild to have even completed any T2 dungeons on the defiant side (I have honestly not heard of anyone completing a T2 outside of our guild). We have completed all of T1 and we are 4/5 on T2 (DSM!, RD, CC, AP). We have RD and CC on farm and we are bringing in geared T1 players to learn the encounters and begin gearing up. We do nightly expert rifts to ensure our members obtain their shards for the level 50 essences. Raid loot (10+ content) will be distributed via a point system that begins this weekend when we start raid rifts. We hope to be moving into 20 man raids as early as two weekends from now if our members continue to gear up at their current pace.
What it takes to be a member?
1) Be pleasant - we want our members to get along and most will be glad to help you.
2) Learn your class, your spec, and your rotation. Research the forums on how to play your class. Progression will not be made by carrying people so meters will be run in every raid event and performance will be measured.
3) Quick Learners - Wipes are apart of progression but if you continue to fail various encounter mechanics then there may be an issue that needs to be addressed
4) Vent system will be setup soon and you will be required to at least login during raids. Healers and tank apps should defiantly have a mic if they wish to participate in raids.
5) Be capable of helping yourself. At current there are only 3-4 tanks on the defiant side geared “for” T2 (there is only 1 that is “in” T2 and he’s ours :P ) with 3-4 almost at the 100 toughness cap needed for T2. Crying in level 50 chat or guild chat isn’t going to fix the shortage. If you’re a class such as a **rogue**, cleric, or warrior; it would probably be a good idea to learn how to tank/heal for faster expert groups.
Raids times will be discussed in guild shortly but will likely be 3 times a week between 5-10 server on weeknights with earlier times beginning on Saturday.
If you have any further questions or are interested in applying you can contact one of officers: Kammera, Brukal, Taylorswift.