***HEAVILY RECRUITING WARRIORS***
**Please Contact: Kalamari If Interested**
Dark Aggression was formed to promote excitement, and fun while still activly progressing through End-Game content.
We're here to offer a home for active, friendly, players who are willing to dedicate their time, not only to raiding, but to the overall success of Guildmates and the Guild as a whole.
We pride ourselve on being a group of respectful individuals who prefer to, for lack of a better term, "PewPew" over the unavoidable, "Q-Q"
- Here in Dark Aggression we expect respect for/from ALL of our Guildmates, whether you're here as a Raider or Socialite.
- Dark Aggression does not condone the Trolling, Bashing, Dihkdragoning, Assburglaring, Doodoo Shinagaling, or Shamble Scooching of fellow guildmates OR competing guilds and their members.
- Guild - An association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. All members MUST be willing to assist others in completing tasks or attaining specific gear/raid requirements. There's no " I " in " T E A M ", and only Dyslexic F**kers see " M E "
- A dedication to activity and attendance is highly emphasised, progression is important to Dark Aggression, Bosses don't die if no one is there to kill them!
- Members are responsible for meeting their OWN gear/raid requirements! We can help, we will help, but, help can only take you so far without becoming a burden on the guild.
- Though you are not REQUIRED to speak, Ventrillo IS a major form of guild communication, A Raider is responsible for downloading, installing, and participating in Ventrillo RAID communication.
- Dark Aggression gets rid of the unfair advantages of DKP and ridiculousness of Suicide Kings. We function on a more rewarding system of EP/GP. More Information can be found on our guild forums.
- Dark Aggression takes the "Casually Hardcore, Hardcore-Casual" approch, and applies this concept to our raiding. What this means is, we much rather ENJOY our time gaming together over forcefully progressing through hours of content at the expense of weekly freedom and the perks of having a "Real Life" (with the exception of Skee who only lives for his Birds).
As a Guild we are currently:
5/5 Greenscale's Blight
5/5 River of Souls
4/4 Gilded Prophecy
4/4 Drowned Halls
1/10 Hammerknell Fortress
There are several members with deeper experience, and those with less, point being, ALL players Hardcore or Casual are invited and welcome!
Our Raid Times are as follows:
*all times Pacific Standard Time (Server)*
Monday - Instanced Raiding: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
*Wednesday - Instanced Raiding: 6:00pm - 9:00pm*
Thursday - Progression Raiding: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Weekends - 10 Man Farming: *:**pm - *:**pm
Wednesdays, being the beginning of the the "Raid Week", the hardest progression pushes will be done on this day, and even harder pushing on Thursday, Mondays are primarily used for last minute GSB/ROS Farming for those still waiting to get their Relics, but, as we progress deeper into Hammerknell, Mondays will also be used for strict progression.
After all this, if you're interested in becoming a member of Dark Aggression or would like more information, please do one of the following:
- Visit Dark Aggression @ Alsbeth, and Apply
- Send a PM on the Rift Forums
- Contact any of Dark Aggression's ranking officers in-game - Katarinae, Rykochet, Zahrah
**Warriors Please Contact: Kalamari**
There's no REQUIREMENTS, just a willingness to succeed and a desire to progress!