Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild Quests

Default Guild Quests

Perhaps someone can help.

We've done the handful of guild quests that were available to us. We did the Rift quest, the Fae and DD quest and the Warfront quests. Now the NPC's do not show any more quests available to us but our guild xp seems to still be rising.

Will more quests be available, just at a higher guild level? Do we need to do anything special to get these new quests? Is this a bug?

Tyvm
    Dru
    Bloodguard - Shatterbone-US

We also experienced this. We had the quests done so fast that we got stuck waiting for Trion to add more. To be honest im still not sure exactly how the system works.. if they just add new ones each week or day or what and if you do them too quick your stuck waiting or what....

But yea... more guild quests would be nice. I think were stuck half way through level 3 with nothing to do but not sure.

The only time I've seen them be unavailable is when you complete all 3 within a 24 hour period and then they reset at midnight server time. We are currently on the 25 bosses in DSM, FC - 35 matches in the Codex -1000 Rift monsters over L15 - batch; if you are past that then I don't know, it would be cool to just passively continue to gain xp.

Quote Originally Posted by nfmus View Post
    The only time I've seen them be unavailable is when you complete all 3 within a 24 hour period and then they reset at midnight server time. We are currently on the 25 bosses in DSM, FC - 35 matches in the Codex -1000 Rift monsters over L15 - batch; if you are past that then I don't know, it would be cool to just passively continue to gain xp.
    My guild is going through the same problem. Lets all report this please

Telaran

My guild did the 3 guild quests we got in Sanctum (RoF, Kill 1000 Rift mobs, and Black Garden). We completed them in one day. I have not found any other quests. I saw a thread saying people thought these were weekly resets, but now you guys are mentioning a quest in DD and others? Where are you picking them up? I go back to the Sanctum bar every day but still nothing, and not seeing any in Gloamwood.

I could be mistaken about the DD quest Armida. I know for sure there was a 0/15 Fae quest, the 1000 rift mob quest and the PvP quests.

As for it resetting weekly, when would this day be? Tuesday because today is the actual Launch day? Or Thursday because Head Start was on the 24th?

Trion is being kind of sheepish about all this. Maybe they're busy with launch though....
    Dru

Telaran

Ya, I just found another thread in forums where people were saying they heard from somewhere that they were weekly. I'm not a reliable source.

And I don't know how they would plan to determine when the week started. With a large guild, it's easy to complete all 3 of those quests in a few hours, and then have nothing to do for a week? Seems odd. I would've expected 24 hour cooldowns. Would love something official giving information on this. If anyone finds any, please post it here as well.

Handed in the DSM/FC one and all I could get was close 100 rifts. About halfway to level 4 now.

Handed in the DSM/FC one and all I could get was close 100 rifts. About halfway to level 4 now.
    Yeah we have a guild quest to close 100 rifts above level 10 or something.

I was rift hunting last night in Gloamwood and some of the Rifts there were not counting towards that 100. And they were above the level requirement.

After the half assed GM help I received on a previous bug report, I'm a little gun shy to even waste my time reporting this one.
    Dru

Telaran

Ok so where are you guys picking up these guild quests? Like the FC one, or this one to close 100 rifts? Still the same three people in Sanctum or are you getting these from NPC's in the higher zones?

Quote Originally Posted by Armida View Post
    Ok so where are you guys picking up these guild quests? Like the FC one, or this one to close 100 rifts? Still the same three people in Sanctum or are you getting these from NPC's in the higher zones?
    I got them from the same room in Sanctum. I cannot remember if it was the same NPC but is was in the same little room in Sanctum where you get your guild banners and stuff.
    Dru

We also pick up our quests right in front of the guy that sells the guild banners and scrolls. The quests do seem to be weekly, if you look right under the title it should say "Guild, Weekly" and the reset was last night (Tuesday). As far as closing some of the rifts not counting; I have also witnessed this problem as well as kills not counting towards the PvP quest.

On Defiant side, our guild is picking them up in Merdian whenever we have the chance, and so far we can't make heads or tails of how the system actually works. That being said...

They seem to be fairly progressive, and you should be able to complete all three "types" (Planar creatures/Rifts, PVP, and PvE) within the lockout period, however long that may be. Completing one quests ups the tier of the next one, so where at first the PvP Quest was to kill 10 Guardians (for us), the next time it was kill 15 level 10+ Guardians, and so on and so forth.

If anyone has a good link to explaining the guild quests and how they work, please share it.

Shadowlander

Im wondering about the 25 bosses quest myself, I just did IT with 1 other and only got 1/25 for finishing. Was this quest intended to be bosses and I thought you got credit on the quest for each guildy there so for a 3 boss instance with a full group of guild you get 15 instead of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightin View Post
    Im wondering about the 25 bosses quest myself, I just did IT with 1 other and only got 1/25 for finishing. Was this quest intended to be bosses and I thought you got credit on the quest for each guildy there so for a 3 boss instance with a full group of guild you get 15 instead of 1.
    Yeah its broken.

It encourages you to pug 4 non-guildmates.

PvP quests also I believe.

I put in a ticket.
    Dru

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast