Closed Thread

Thread: Where is Steampike?

Soulwalker

Default Where is Steampike?

I've wanted to play on steampike ever since i saw the server list on the forums but since coming onto rift. I'm logged in now. And deepwood is not PVP as it says in these forums. And Steampike is not in the list. I've looked everywhere and i'm from EU so it's not like i'm not in the right country for it to show. It's just not there please someone point it out and where it is. And it's not like i cant see anything because i've used the scrolling arrow which makes it scroll up and down real slow and it's just not there

Rift Disciple

And you are sure you are looking at the EU list in your game and not the US list? You can change your region somewhere (hell if I know where, but click something ;) ). I just came from Steamspike (server restart), so it definitely exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxlin View Post
    And you are sure you are looking at the EU list in your game and not the US list?
    This was my first thought, when you logged in are the other EU servers there? Trion are rebooting the servers at the moment, which could also explain why you can't see the shard.

Syn

www.riftrecursion.com / Synaes - Cleric of the Defiant
    Get the latest news & updates on Recursion via Twitter!
    Recursion are pleased to release our Rune Calculator! Find out what runes are available for each armor slot using the calculator.

Soulwalker

How do i change the region?

Never mind found it and it was not on europeon. Thanks
    Last edited by Adamander; 02-28-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamander View Post
    How do i change the region? Never mind found it and it was not on europeon. Thanks
    It's in the "Settings" in the launcher, but you already found it. Welcome to Steampike! It's a really nice community here so far. Met some outstanding people already.

Closed Thread