Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TyrLith

Thread: Cloudbourne - the beta PvP server

Default Cloudbourne - the beta PvP server

Hi everyone,

This thread is a desperate call to all players on both Guardians and Defiants factions to save once a great PvP shard called Cloudeborne.

Currently the situation is that there are only 1-2 major defiant raiding guilds on the server including my own and close to zero guardians opposition which makes it feel like we're playing on PTS.

I'd like to shout out to all the Guardians guilds and players who would like to have some constant PvP fun to jump in and help to save the server.

PvP action is guaranteed

I'd like also to shout out for Defiant guids and players who are interested to join and increase the numbers of the Cloudeborne community.

I've been enjoying the server and its community since beta times and we have many great players and guilds that grew up on this server.

Help to resurrect the server because if the remaining few guilds move the server will be non-existant.

Please reply to this thread/PM me/Just come to Cloudeborne if you are up to the challenge.

Regards,

Alex aka Sharp
    Last edited by Sharpshooter; 08-15-2011 at 04:03 AM.
    Sharp - Moirae - Icewatch - EU
    http://moirae.guildlaunch.com
    Balaenae nobis conservandae sunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    Hi everyone,

This thread is a desperate call to all players on both Guardians and Defiants factions to save once a great PvP shard called Cloudeborne.

Currently the situation is that there are only 1-2 major defiant raiding guilds on the server including my own and close to zero guardians opposition which makes it feel like we're playing on PTS.

I'd like to shout out to all the Guardians guilds and players who would like to have some constant PvP fun to jump in and help to save the server.

PvP action is guaranteed

I'd like also to shout out for Defiant guids and players who are interested to join and increase the numbers of the Cloudeborne community.

I've been enjoying the server and its community since beta times and we have many great players and guilds that grew up on this server.

Help to resurrect the server because if the remaining few guilds move the server will be non-existant.

Please reply to this thread/PM me/Just come to Cloudeborne if you are up to the challenge.

Regards,

Alex aka Sharp

how about you bail it and let it die ?

trion intended to let some servers die out..

guess what cloudborne is one of them
    Last edited by TyrLith; 08-15-2011 at 04:43 AM.