Thread: HOW IS THIS FAIR??? that NA gets patch notes for each HK BOss hot fix earlier

Default HOW IS THIS FAIR??? that NA gets patch notes for each HK BOss hot fix earlier

when this happened 1st time it was slightly understandable EU got HK release earlier than NA servers, still it wasn't players fault that Trion decided release content in such awesome times, so OFC NA guilds who received their hotfix like during day could easily have World 1st on kills for bosses that was already fixed with hotfix, when Eu have to had hotfix in 4 am!???? who the **** do hotfix in such time? and now again hotfix with fixing Sicaron, Matron and Grugonim, NA servers get in 6 hours and we get it only tomorrow? HOW THE **** is it FAIR?
    Last edited by Emmerald; 08-03-2011 at 01:31 AM.
    The Night has just began... run kitty on hunt

Special OLympics GSB (5/5), ROS (5/5) GP(4/4) DH (4/4) HK(11/11) HAPPY TYRLITH?

Telaran

I completely agree, it dosent seem to be fair when you put in competetive stuff like shard & world firsts, everyone should have an equal chance to get them in my opinion.

But with that said i would also completely understand why trion would not look at your post :/
    Writing in Caps & when you are upset isent the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerald View Post
    when this happened 1st time it was slightly understandable EU got HK release earlier than NA servers, still it wasn't players fault that Trion decided release content in such awesome times, so OFC NA guilds who received their hotfix like during day could easily have World 1st on kills for bosses that was already fixed with hotfix, when Eu have to had hotfix in 4 am!???? who the **** do hotfix in such time? and now again hotfix with fixing Sicaron, Matron and Grugonim, NA servers get in 6 hours and we get it only tomorrow? HOW THE **** is it FAIR?
    Sorry to say this but life is not fair, so why should games be? And seriously are that desperate to prove something that you look to a game to do it?
    Have you ever wanted to?

well, let me put it this way i wrote messages to 3 people on this forum all who work for Trion it was 1 week ago after NA got 1st hotfix before EU,

nobody even bother reply, and i have nothing against NA shards as long as Trion count world kills for NA and Eu separately, but if u actually read progression list, Na guilds obviously claim that they killed boss before EU just cause they better and all others just nubs and that other guilds as good as they claim they could do same. if people have like 10 hours start time over u they rly shouldn't claim kill if they wiped on boss 5-7-8 hours ^^
    Last edited by Emmerald; 08-03-2011 at 01:54 AM.
    The Night has just began... run kitty on hunt

Special OLympics GSB (5/5), ROS (5/5) GP(4/4) DH (4/4) HK(11/11) HAPPY TYRLITH?