+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Build A Better Preset: ** Winners Announced! **

Default Problem with the mage winners

I see a problem with the 7 listed mage winners: number 1 and 7 are essentially the same spec. While there's a small difference in point spread, it would be pointless to have both in game.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Rift Team

Hey all,

An update for everyone on where things stand on these. We're hoping to have the winning builds from the vote in the game and available with the next full update, there isn't currently a plan to make them available with one of the weekly updates. I'm planning on spending some time working on these this week. If for some reason plans change on these I'll let everyone know.

Rift Disciple

Thanks for the update Kervik!

Any word on the patron pass, mount selection, and titles? Curious when these will roll out mainly for the patron. Trying decide if I need to add another 30 days or wait for this.

Guild Leader of Beautiful Insanity on the Greybriar Shard. 1300+ members strong, come join us.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #19
    Rift Team

I'll double check on the rewards and see what I can find out.

In related news, if you are one of the winners and would like your build attributed to one of your character names instead of your forum handle let me know.

congratulations! some nice builds

Shadowlander

Default winners:

congrats to the winners..any idea when we get the "soul arcitect" for those who didnt get picked..or is this title not for all who enter?

Champion

The cleric winners are very underwhelming. Lawbringer should def be on the list since its the best solo/chronicle spec, something new players who use presets will be using.

I dont think these are much of an upgrade to the current presets to be honest.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by bagnor View Post
    congrats to the winners..any idea when we get the "soul arcitect" for those who didnt get picked..or is this title not for all who enter?
    Double checked on this and awards for the contest should be going out this week.

Shadowlander

Default "Soul Architect" Title?

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Double checked on this and awards for the contest should be going out this week.
    No biggie, but haven't seen this title come out yet for my contest entry. Is anyone else missing it? Should I put a ticket in?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Feindyr View Post
    No biggie, but haven't seen this title come out yet for my contest entry. Is anyone else missing it? Should I put a ticket in?
    nopr i havent got it either,,,

Plane Walker

some great names in here for sure XD curious what sort people will have for 2.7 , 2.8, 2.9 and 3.0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2