These notes are for the 3/15 PTS update which includes a small chunk of soul/ability changes that we'd like to get some exposure on before live.
* Perseverance, with a point spent in Determination, will now also affect Interrupts.
* Fixed an issue with the max-ranked Lesser Skeletal Knight. It will now level up to 30 as indicated on the description.
* Lightning Arc: Now instant-cast. Reduced cooldown to 30 seconds.
* Static Nova, Electric Charge: Now instant-cast.
* Storm Surge, Hailstorm: Reduced cooldowns to 15 seconds.
* Lightning Burst: No longer consumes stacks of Electrified, but now has a 10 second cooldown and reduced damage. Lightning Burst now deals 30% of the damage done to up to 5 enemies within 7 meters of the initial target, per stack of Electrified on the initial target.
* Eye of the Storm: Reduced cooldown to 30 seconds.
* Call of Blood, Call of the Forest: Should now be affected by the Preferred Ally effect from Tier 3 PA.
* Call of Shelter: Now a toggled ability.
* Calming Influence: Now puts an enemy to sleep for 8 seconds. Can be used against targets in combat.
* Messy Wounds: Now lasts 30 seconds, up from 15.
* Cunning Ruse: Now has a 15 second cooldown, down from 30. Damage increased.
* Twin Cuts: Now has a 20 second cooldown, down from 30.
* Loyalty: Functionality changed. Now reduces casting time of your summon by 50%.
* Brotherhood: Removed.
* Abolition - New Ability replacing Brotherhood. Your Fierce Strike has a 50-100% chance to remove 1 buff from the target.
* Companion's Call, Alert Companion: Removed.
* Guardianship - New Ability replacing Companion's Call. Restores 15% of max HP to up to 5 party or raid members. 20 second cooldown.
* Tutelage - New ability replacing Alert Companion. Causes Guardianship to heal for an additional 15% of max HP over 6 seconds.
* Hunt Master: Now also increases the range of Fierce Strike and Brutal Strike by 10-20 meters.
* Claw Swipe [pet ability]: Now has a 15 second cooldown, up from 3.
* Creeping Corruption: Now also reduces the healing done by surrounding enemies by 15%.
* Unstable Reaction: You can now move while channeling this.