It's time for Round 2 of the Codex: Wheel of Fate Alternate Warfront!
We had a great time and thank you for all of your feedback on Friday. We've made a few changes and improvements based on your feedback
Join us tomorrow, Tuesday February 12 @ 2:30PM Pacific (10:30PM GMT) for some more fun & feedback - see below for all the rules:
Those who come out and join us for this test might find a small, inflatable, Regulos themed reward waiting for them in their mailbox after 2.2 is released! (Since it's not on live shards yet )
- There is a 5th control point!
- 4 of the objectives do not grant points when captured, instead they grant a team wide buff!
- Holding any of these 4 for 3 minutes will lock it down for your team through the end of the match.
- Holding the Codex still provides points and the amount has been increased, the team that does not control it earns bonus points for killing the enemy! (1pt with the Codex, 4pt without)
- New useable item, the Wheel of Fate - spinning the wheel grants 1 of 6 different effects! 3 are good, and 3 are bad, and some of the good effects will help your entire team!
- After 3 minutes cannons will activate near your base. These cannons help your team assault the codex, but be prepared for personal pain!
- And of course, we decked it out in all the Carnival themed regalia!
See you there and have fun!