As some of you may have already noticed we quietly snuck in the barbershop with Friday's patch. This feature will allow you to re-customize any of your character's features except race and gender.
Below is a quick overview of how the system works
- Stylist NPCs can be found in Meridian and Sanctum. Their shops are identified with a barber pole icon on the mini map.
- Talking to a stylist will enable you to enter the barbershop. While in the barbershop other NPCs and players are hidden. To exit the barbershop just hit the cancel button.
- Adjusting features works exactly like the character creation interface
- Each feature has a fixed price, sub totals are tallied by category and a total cost is displayed at the bottom of the screen
- Simple changes such as hair color are fairly in-expensive, while more dramatic changes such as height or face shape are singificantly more expensive.
- If you don't like your changes then you can reset any individual category or the entire session.
- When you are finished pay your fee and voila its a new you!
As with any new feature there is likely to be a number of small bugs and issues, please test the feature and give us your feedback!
P.S. We do not plan on allowing people to change gender or race with the inital Barbershop feature, in addition there are no plans at this time to add additional customization options for patch 1.9. Our primary goal was to get the feature out to the public so we could let the feedback drive how we develop it further!