1. The poles are rather boring atm, they seam to only exist to help limit lures to skill level. But, lures also have a skill level limit, so it's a bit redundant. Are there plans to add things to the poles to make them more unique?
2. IPP and Stillmoor have a serious lack of viable fishing spots. What about adding a river that straddles both zones? Or maybe some motes in Stillmoor and some ice fishing on the lake in IPP? Both zones also have a lack of deep water areas when compared to other zones. (Just 2 small spots in IPP and 3 small lakes in Stillmoor that could have deep water when re-enabled)
3. Lava and Tar fishing; what's up with that?
4. Will rare fish be added that can make rare foods/lures/etc?
5. Will fishing be incorporated into other skills? Except for Runecrafter each of the other skills could use fish parts in various ways (bones, scales and fins can be used for armor, outfitter and weapons and arti, fish icky bits in apoth)
6. What about fishing world events? Come on, you know you want to...
7. The fishing skill level in expert/master instances match that of the original instance level. Will this change? Having fish you can only get in expert/master instance could be super fun.
8. Of the fish that are "missing" recipes for lures or survival (well, ones you can get from trainers) are they all used somehow, but we just haven't looted those recipes?
9. What about fishing outfits?
10. Will special areas, such as Shoreward Island, Lake of Solace, and the Mage lake from the Shimmersand Quest get their own fishing tables?
11. Any plans for "uber" poles?
12. One of the most often complaints/questions I get is about food, that you can only have one food buff up at a time. What about one crafted and one merchant food buff at a time? Or maybe a system like with potions?
13. I like fishing as much as the next girl, but what about some yummy red meat from skinning to use in survival?
14. What about added fun fishing lootables, such as the costume ones you can get from rifts, hand held trophy fish, rusty or sea weed covered weapons and armor or maybe a rare pet? (A floating fish in a bubble of water would be just about the coolist pet ever...and if you make that, I should get one, just for thinking up something that absurd)
15. Do Tackle Boxes also drop the recipes that the chests/crates/etc do?