Fishing is now available for you to try on PTS. We'd love to know what you think.
Train up, grab a fishing pole, and you're set!
Here's how -
- Find a trainer and train in Fishing. Trainers are located in
- Meridian, on the back wall of Epoch Plaza, near the drinks vendors.
- Sanctum, on Bahralt Street near the other crafting NPCs.
- Argent Glade, Silverwood, near the south log bridge, not far from the horse mount vendor.
- Kelari Refuge, Freemarch, on the shore to the west near the other crafting NPCs.
- Buy a pole from the trainer.
- You can use the pole from your inventory, but we recommend you drag the icon to your hotbar and use it from there.
- Find a body of water.
- Click the pole, then click on the water to cast your line.
- When the water splashes and you pull back on the line, click anywhere to reel.
- Repeat the last two steps until you loot.
Pro Tips -
- Different fish live in deep and shallow water.
- Different fish in different zones.
- Higher-level zones have higher fishing skill requirements.
- Fishing does not take up a secondary skill slot, and neither does Survival.
Known Issues -
- Stat buffs on Survival foods are not final.
- Survival gear (tents and bedrolls) are not functional yet.