- A few options.
1) Make it reflect the damage negated, and rename it Shield of Thorns.
2) Make the damage negated, heal us.
3) Double or triple the amount of damage absorbed.
Also, increase the Run Speed to 30% while active, or add the 5% run speed as a secondary effect. So it's either 30% run speed while shield is up, or 5% run speed + shield effect.
- I like this, good job. Wild Strike does need a slight boost in damage though.
- Would appreciate this ability more if used with any damaging ability.
- Stone Burst sucked, good riddance.
- I really like this. While not as spamable as the charge from Druid, it is off the GCD. Could you also make something similar for the Faerie pet? Maybe a port as well. Something along the lines of ports 10 meters ahead if target is out of range.
- No change. Would be nice though if effected Druid as well.
- I approve.
- I approve this as well. Any damage increase is a damage increase. Eruption of Life is still major suck though. Change it to Illuminate/Coda of Jeopardy/Spotter's Orders effect please.
- Useless against casters. Please make this drain the mana of mana users. (3% per ability like Debilitating Poison should do fine) Our only defense against them is a 5 second silence with diminishing returns.
I love that you're trying to make this into a PVP soul, but it still lacks tools to take down casters effectively. The cooldowns are nice, but the overall Utility of a "PVP Druid" is lacking, as well as any form of respectable burst damage. Also, can you add a HoT effect that heals for 100% of the heal of Balm of the Wood when you cast it.