The big catchup of changes that went to test this week; additional combat notes from Tuesday's build were already posted as Set#2.
* Note that this is caught up through the build intended to go to PTS at some point today but is not quite there yet.
* New transplanar Synergy Crystals have been added to the Rift faction vendors in Sanctum and Meridian. These work with the existing transplanar armor available from Rare Rift Goods vendors in Stillmoor, Shimmersand, and Iron Pine Peak.
* Bind on Pickup items can now be traded to other eligible characters within 30 minutes of looting the item.
* Aspect of the Ancients is no longer usable while you have full Planar Charges (which would end up just wasting it).
* The character window stat page now highlights stats that are important for your calling, with tooltip goodness.
* Characters can no longer use a Planar Focus that contains Planar Essences they cannot equip.
* Toned down the number of visual effects that display during large combat situations.
LOOKING FOR GROUP
* LFG group leaders who previously dismissed the offer to seek a replacement member can now trigger it by opening the LFG UI while in the dungeon.
* LFG characters who die in an instance while linkdead no longer have to run across the world to get to their gravestone.
* Cache Finder now offers a 15-45% chance to gain an additional Plaque or Mark when defeating an Expert Dungeon or Raid Boss.
* Incriminate: Now no longer requires you to be facing your target when used.
* Replenish: Fixed so this cannot be used when healing is blocked.
* PTS Only: Fixed a bug allowing characters to use Spotter's Order to kill themselves or allies.
* Synergy Crystal requirements should now be visible on PvP armor set pieces.
RIFTS AND INVASIONS
* PvP Rifts: These can now be opened at Raid Tears in Stillmoor, Shimmersand, and Iron Pine Peak. The Ascended Power to open these Rifts can be purchased with Favor from Templar Zim in Sanctum or Girdoom in Meridian.
* Chat channel broadcasts for the start of zone events now go to all level bracket channels appropriate for the event zone.
* Hit points for zone event colossi now scale based on zone population.
* Major versions of the Gloamwood Rift 'The Burning of Gloamwood' and Iron Pine Peak's 'Vicious Squall' may now appear.
* The new Water Saga questline is now available! Defiants can begin by speaking with the Faceless Man in either Standard or Expert Abyssal Precipice. Guardians need to see Cardinal Visc in Sanctum after completing Standard or Expert Abyssal Precipice.
* The Saga of the Endless has seen a bunch of tweaks to make this line more group friendly:
- Securing Source: Now only requires one trip into Expert Deepstrike Mines.
- Way of the Paragon: Quest item drops and objectives now update for all group members at once.
- Repiecing the Defractionary: Collecting the Defractionary now updates all group members.
- On the Trail of Evil: Bones of Nestor reduced to a standard elite mob. Seeking Nestor Troweller in Stonefield now updates all group members.
- Darkblade: Aberrant Growth has been rebalanced to a standard elite mob.
- Way of the Paragon: Enq and Gan reduced to standard elite mobs.
- The Means of the Endless: Quest indicator now covers all of Smith's Haven.
- Neddra's Legacy: Seeking out Neddra's Vault no longer shows a map indicator outside of the world map.
* Life Saga quests now have additional location indicators.
* The Ancient Wardstone mechanic has been removed, and any related Achievements for these have been moved to the Legacy category. We'll be reworking some of the content related to the Wardstones as regular quests.
* Ant Farm is now available separately from the Ancient Wardstone, and is available to both Guardians and Defiants.
* Burn the Offerings: The cages required for this quest now all spawn within the quest area indicator on the map.
* The major versions of the Rifts 'Hand of Gorvaht' and 'Heralds of Gorvaht' now update the Moonshade Highlands Defender achievement properly.
* Made the zone puzzle in Moonshade Highlands more forgiving to help players with higher latency.
* Now with more greenery! The look and feel of Scarwood Reach has gone through an art update.
* Corpsegrinder no longer hides out underground, making him less difficult to find.
* Payment in Kind: There should now always be enough Shatterbone Casters within the cave to update this quest.
* On the Books: Cleaned up the presentation of this quest on the NPC you need to speak with - it is no longer a Runecrafting Trainer with a huge list of options shown.
* Fixed various cases where some Guardian quests in Sagespire could be blocked.
* Reduced population density and respawn rate in many areas of southern Scarwood Reach.
* The major versions of the Rifts 'Maelow's Host' and 'Maelow's Horde' now count correctly toward the Silverwood Defender achievement.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Bosses in Gilded Prophecy and the Drowned Halls drop 3 Marks of Ascension rather than 2.
* Tier 2 Expert Dungeon Dailies (the random dungeon quest via LFG tool) now award a Mark of Ascension in addition to the normal Plaques of Achievement reward.
* A handful of new items have been added to Expert Dungeons.
* Expert: Fixed a bug where players could be stuck in combat after a reset of Tephra Lord Mafricos.
* Runeguard notoriety from Runic Descent now extends through Glorified.
* New recipes are available on the Armorsmith, Outfitter, Weaponsmith, and Artificer artisan store merchants. These are new Epic crafted items with set bonuses. Each set includes 2 pieces of armor, 1 weapon, and 1 ring to complete the set. Recipes can be purchased for Plaques.
* Recipes for new materials are available from the various profession trainers for 20 platinum - Enchanted Shadethorn Lumber, Tempered Orichalcum Bar, Steel-Stitched Leather, Bolt of Radiant Witchweave, and Infinite Essence. Each recipe has a 24 hour cooldown and are used in new production recipes.
* Crafting trainers now sell new reagents needed for the new recipes: Ethereal Flux, Magical Oil, Enchanted Lacquer, and Endless Dust. Foraging trainers now sell reagents.
* Adrenalite, Etherialite, Vitalium, Saintstone, and Thiefstone Augments that require 150 skill or above no longer drop from Rifts and related encounters. They are now only received from supply bags, quests, crafters, or from merchants in some cases.
* New Artificer recipe: Blazing Powerstone, purchasable from trainers at 285 Artificer skill. Usable on main-hand weapons and adds 200 Spell Power for 4 hours.
* New Weaponsmith recipe: Exquisite Oilstone, purchasable from trainers at 285 Weaponsmith skill. Usable on 2-handed weapons and adds 10 melee weapon DPS for 4 hours.
* Crude Whetstone: Now adds 2 melee weapon DPS for 4 hours.
* Coarse Whetstone: Now adds 3 melee weapon DPS for 4 hours.
* Fine Whetstone: Now adds 4 melee weapon DPS for 4 hours.
* Exquisite Whetstone: Now adds 5 melee weapon DPS for 4 hours.
* Flawless and Pure Augments have received a stat boost and are available on the Apothecary Artisan store merchant. Flawless Augments cost 3 Apothecary Plaques. These recipes require new ingredients with cooldowns on use.
* PTS Only: Fixed the newly-acquired item highlight with regards to Butchering items.
* You can now preview wearable items made from recipes off of crafting skill trainers.
* Totem of Overgrowth: The tooltip now specifies that this item only works on healing abilities.
* Way of Water now properly procs.
* Vanishing Empyreal Gem: Increased the proc rate from this item.
* Fixed Breath of the Abyssal and several other item effect so they no longer get removed if you teleport or zone into instances with these items equipped.
* Fixed a typo with Rasmolov's Riftblade Crystal. It wasn't 'Riftbladd', we swear!
* Gloamsilk Poison: No longer scales with Spell Power, and cannot proc more than once per second.
* Scrolling combat text now displays a correct icon for the Sacred Heirloom of Eth.
* Fixed a bug where some set item tooltips were not displaying correctly.
* The Achievements window now allows you to see what rewards you receive for completing a selected achievement.
ART AND AUDIO
* Valmera mounts are not quite so ninja-silent at idle and while running.
* New sound effects added for characters dropping to the ground from high places.
* Fixed a rare animation twitch when transitioning between channeled abilities and those with standard casting times.
* Alongside the ability to set new custom colors for group and raid members, the default color for group, raid, and guild member overhead nameplates has returned to green. This can be customized at any time via the Settings panel under Interface.
* There is now a "Take All" button when reading mail with attachments. Also touched up the Mail UI buttons in general.
* The Abilities panel now sorts by category and in alphabetical order.
* Using the ESC key to cancel an in-progress chat window message no longer cancels the resurrection confirmation window.
* On-screen messages for quests, errors, raid warnings, and broadcasts are now moveable via the Edit Layout system.
* Chat messages for bonus Favor awards have been removed to cut back on chatspam. Bonus Planarite earned is still displayed.
* Escort quests no longer have the 'share' button shown in the quest log - these are handled by sharing to the group when the quest is first accepted.
* Quests that require you to collect or craft single items as quest objectives no longer display "0/1" at the end of the objective.
* Added new loading screen tips to better highlight many new features added since launch.
* Auction House "no results" messages now shown in the search results area when no items are listed matching the search term.
* Error messaging is now more descriptive when you fail to use an ability because you lack a required item.
* Fixed a rare case where the client would always select the same player when mouse-picking targets.
* Map waypoints are now cleared on logout.