* Infernal Dawn: Maelforge: Resolved the super-annoying encounter resets in the second Maelforge encounter.
* Reduced NPC spell damage across the board in the four Slivers - Drowned Halls, Gilded Prophecy, Rise of the Phoenix, and Primeval Feast. These hadn't been tuned down for new combat values.
* Overhead nameplates are visible again with Supersampling enabled.
* Made mobs in Terminus and Mathosia less aggro, and less likely to call nearby NPCs for assistance from far away.
* Reduced the amount of Valor on the remaining PvP Armor and Weapon sets that hadn't been adjusted.
* Updated the tooltip for the Hit stat - it was not reflecting the 1.11 combat change!
* Removed Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Dexterity from the pet stat panel as these are no longer used.
* Archon: Shared Vigor no longer affects Armor.
* Archon: Arcane Aegis: Now increases Armor in addition to Resistances.
* Archon: Lava Field: Now stacks properly with other Souls' personal buffs of a similar nature.
* Archon: Archon Auras should now have priority over all buffs of the same power within the same stacking group.
* Bard: Motif of Bravery: No longer blocked by other critical hit buffs - reduced the amount of critical hit it grants as it can now be stacked with other similar buffs. Has priority over other Attack Power or Spell Power long-term buffs.
* Beastmaster: Fixed a bug preventing Beastmaster from queueing as Support for random dungeons.
* Beastmaster: Beastmaster Synergy Crystal can now stack if a group has more than one.
* Beastmaster: Bond of Alacrity: Now functions both in and out of combat.
* Beastmaster: Call of Kinship: Does not actually apply a healing buff - removed that text from the tooltip, and allowed it to stack with Motif of Regeneration.
* Beastmaster: Call of the Forest: Fixed a few bugs with this so it should actually... work.
* Beastmaster: Command to Stand Ground: No longer conflicts with other short term buffs.
* Paladin: Reverent Protection: Removed this from the personal absorbs buff group so it no longer conflicts with other self-absorbs.
* Purifier: Spiritual Conflagration: Now absorbs the proper amount when used on others.
* Purifier: Signs now properly trigger from Symbols.
* Pyromancer: Heat Wave: Now on the "personal" stacking group for cast time reduction rather than the global ones - cannot stack with other personal cast time reductions but will stack with group versions.
* Reaver: Reaping Touch: Ability changed - now provides a bonus to Damage over Time damage and allows Ravaging Strike to apply an armor debuff that properly scales with level.
* Warden: Reef Barrier: Can now stack with Call of Stone or Motif of Tenacity, but slightly reduced its effectiveness because of this.
* Warlord: Empowering Strike: Fixed various rank versions being on the wrong stacking group.