Rift 1.2 Hotfix #1
GENERAL - 1.2 FIXES
* The following issues appeared with 1.2 on North America region shards and have been fixed:
* Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly see an error where "a new instance of this map cannot be created" when entering Dungeons or Slivers.
* Guild Quests: If your guild out-levels a quest, you will still be allowed to complete it. This fixes the problem where some guilds could not see their existing guild quest or accept a new one.
* LFG: Fixed a bug causing a few items to report their stats incorrectly, possibly causing characters to be ineligible for higher difficulty dungeons.
* Quantum Sight and Omen Sight: Adjusted quest wording to indicate the ability must be purchased to use. Characters must now be level 50 to accept the introductory Quantum Sight/Omen Sight quests.
* Characters may now take all available crafting daily quests for a given day instead of being locked to only one per production skill per day.
* Fixed the Defiant Weaponsmith weekly quest recipe 'Shadethorn Grip' which was looking for the incorrect Orichalcum Bar object.
* Fixed the display of crafting items in guild quest text where some item names would not display.
* Fixed a bug that would allow players to hit non-PvP-flagged players with AoE spells in very rare situations.
* Incandescent Calamitous Rune was giving Physical Crit instead of Spell Crit - this has been corrected.
GENERAL - ADDITIONS
* Ancient Golden Dragon Egg Shells can now be obtained by completing Standard and Expert Dungeons!
* Wardstones will now specify which one has fallen during zone events.
* Fixed Visions of Future Past zone events that could get stuck when all Wardstones were taken and would not end properly when the boss encounter was defeated.
* Slightly increased the health of Greenscale's Blight and River of Souls general population NPCs.
* River of Souls: Reduced the amount of standard pulls in River of Souls due to popular demand!
* Stormcaller: Fixed a PvP issue with Icicle, Hailstorm, Arctic Blast, and Eye of the Storm where a target being immune to snare effects would also make them immune to the damage portion of these abilities.
* Warlord: Battlefield Awareness: Now has a radius of 10 meters instead of 35 on its threat generation and does not affect targets that are not already engaged in combat.
* The main ability bar will properly display the ability queue outline/animation again.