+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Outstanding Cleric Bugs

Armor of Treachery is only contributing 215 Armor instead of the former 600.

Darkshell Punisher procs off of any ability on whatever your target is instead of damaging abilities on what it procced on.

Minku - Cleric | Natsuru - Mage | Nanae - Rogue | Fyurae - Warrior
    Shard---Greybriar - Defiant - Realm Guardians
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE 2/4 GA

Ascendant

Justicar Class Mechanic does not light up when convictions are present on PTS..
    Last edited by Undrsiege; 04-04-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    "bros to come at me!"

Ascendant

Wow so nice to see such a dead thread...

Zinbik, on the real how about making Righteous Mandate immune to purge because it is already limited by range and it can be purged from either the cleric or his target. It is a major part of the class mechanic and should be treated as such. Even if the target of the mandate portion would be made immune that could be acceptable...
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    "bros to come at me!"

Vengeance of the Winter Storm counts as a "damaging spell" when trinkets like the Abyssal Mark of Power, Ocean's Wrath or any other "on damaging spell" proc is concerned. However Crag Hammer does not behave in the same way, it does not provide procs even though they are nearly identical mechanics (only difference being Water damage VS Earth damage).
    Last edited by rantology; 04-17-2012 at 05:29 PM.
    afk tera.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

I have a sinking feeling this thread isn't really being actively monitors any more, but here goes...

Found a bug the other night, minor / edge-case at best. Has to do with the chance to proc a weapon based ability on incoming damage has a chance to hit the remote target. I assume it can proc from any other reactive based setup as well.

Essentially this is the best method to reproduce as per example.

Jornaru / Akylios encounter. After all the trash is dead, get within range of jornaru's aura he has that reduces the hit/focus/toughness. This sometimes will cause the cleric tank mace (Darkshell Punisher) to proc the ability Riptide Madness threat damage dot and activate the encounter. Run in and out of the aura radius to possibly trigger it.

Telaran

I'm in ID and I'm running sent warden. Someone got flagged someone when people were killed and now my overflow is hitting for 25% less even though I'm in a PVE 20 man raid. Can you please show a debuff or buff for when the healing nerf is active so we know when its not working properly and why.

Edit : Ok now no one is flagged and I have 1197 wisdom. Overflow hits for 330 and crits for 660. Is this working as intended?
    Last edited by Failstorm; 04-18-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Default Wild strike (druid cleave)

Wild strike (druid cleave) requires a target.
    Since Even Justice and the Shaman one don't require a target, I suppose this is a bug and is not intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Shadowlander

Regarding: "Blessing of the Martyr" (Attunement of war)

Procs on self upon taking falling damage (anywhere, seems 30% chance as tooltip states)

Does not show up in combat log, only the UI debuff.

Apologies if reported already.
    Welchs/Exergonic - Temporal Insurgence - Faeblight

PvP nerfs to warden activating erratically in pve raid situations. crippling overflow, sstream etc.

Guild/Raid leader of Shoreline 5/8 ID (No reflect Rusila, hardmode Conclave) Recruiting a few more excellent raiders: for Infernal Dawn progression

Shaman Crystal.....this decade please.

Whilst you are in the Shaman folder, chuck a 0.5sec on the duration of Brutalize, there's a goodfellow.

Doc
    Rift is the Rachael of Bladerunner, we can never know exactly how long it will live, but it will burn so bright whilst it does.

Overflow isn't being triggered by Itzuiel's Rain of Fire.

Majn <Malevolence>, P80 Cleric
    Be healed and be well.

Do we have an ETA for warden being fixed in pve?

Guild/Raid leader of Shoreline 5/8 ID (No reflect Rusila, hardmode Conclave) Recruiting a few more excellent raiders: for Infernal Dawn progression

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gradient View Post
    PvP nerfs to warden activating erratically in pve raid situations. crippling overflow, sstream etc.
    Out of combat rezzing and Battle Resurrection of players causes PVP abilities to activate it appears. How do i conclude this? Creeping Remedy ALWAYS procs on it, reducing all of my further healing from Sentinel and Warden.

I reset my PA points and have not put any PVP PA points in, and I have not noticed this issue since. (so long 100 plat!)
    [http://twitch.tv/bctrainers/] [Lurk on reddit? Visit /r/rift][Want the old Rift forum theme? Click here]
    ...buff... clerics?
    Yes, my post content can be odd or downright blunt - I look at scenarios in a different light.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22