+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By Amanthiel
  • 1 Post By Semina
  • 1 Post By Dragon Imperator
  • 2 Post By Faerugue

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Emergency EU Maintenance 2019/05/30

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Emergency EU Maintenance 2019/05/30

The EU servers crashed and needed to be brought down for emergency maintenance.
    We are working to bring the servers up as quickly as possible.
    Thank your for your patience.

Soulwalker

Unhappy Very frustrating

I work all day and come home in the evening wanting to play an hour or so of Rift. (Too) Many days in recent weeks that has been impossible. In effect,I am paying daily patron fees for nothing. Your apologies are meaningless as the problems keep coming. What actions will you take re refunding some of the fees for a service you are not actually providing? I have been a patron since not many months after Rift was released and love the game - but it is a pale shadow of what it was and your recent handing of the game is adding insult to injury. It really feels like this game is dead and that you are throttling the last bit of life from it. How do you justify this - why don't you just close the game down and put idiots like myself out of our misery and I can go find another game to love? Card details being deleted from account and current subs will be my last - the game is going nowhere.

Soulwalker

Default me too

I play since release this Game and i love it ....BUT yet its frustrating.I deleted my Patron and in the next Instance i Delete my Account.

That had been suggested for a couple of hours, which is why I had left the game. I thought it was fixed now, but it was not. What kind of technicians do you have that don't even notice? But it's like that after every update. If everything works halfway well, there will be another update and everything starts all over again. I was only able to use 50% of the normal playing time this month. I still pay, but how is the downtime calculated? Gamigo would demand a compensation in such a case.

Charwyn@Brutwacht

Soulwalker

I wish I knew why there was so much damn maintenance needed for this game. No new content has been added for an age, yet every week without fail the servers are down for maintenance, the maintenance always lasts much longer than anticipated and the rest of the time the servers suffer with crippling lag.

If Gamigo want to make money out of this game, they really need to fix it and run things with a bit of professionalism.
    Last edited by Semina; 05-30-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Is this still ongoing?

Any ETA for the sudden downtime?
    Last edited by MrQueenie; 05-30-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Angry Again, and again crash

Again, and again -_-"

I have never seen so many updates with critical bugs in this game.

Are they really tested before being sent to the servers?

It makes you want even the oldest players like me to leave permanently
    Last edited by Dragon Imperator; 05-30-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Soulwalker

ETA please? Minutes? Hours? Not tonight?

EDIT: Some shards are up!
    Last edited by SensueDeReso; 05-30-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Ascendant

I will ask again: what about people who aren't getting to the 21 mark for the daily calendar due to the fact they haven't been able to logon too many days? Will they get the box with a mount?

And on topic: it's really, REALLY beyond anything fathomable that the playerbase again just gets a slap in the face by just this announcement. Next week everyone on gelidra and zaviel will have to pray and say hail mary's and just hope their toons will 'survive' a shard merge? A shard merge that we don't know ANYTHING about? what about double toons, what about too many toons? how can we select which ones we see?

GAMIGO, IT HAS BEEN SEVEN MONTHS, YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ANY DECENT INFORMATION, NOTHING BUT INNUENDO'S AND VAGUE REMARKS AND OFCOURSE THE TRADEMARKED SOON.

SHOW SOME RESPECT!

And yes, I know I'm shouting and that's considered rude... but sheesh come on guys...

+ Reply to Thread