+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaviey
  • 1 Post By Onebutton
  • 1 Post By Balidin

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA/EU EMERGENCY UPDATE: NA @ 11:30 AM PDT / EU @ 6:30 PM UTC July 12, 2018

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default NA/EU EMERGENCY UPDATE: NA @ 11:30 AM PDT / EU @ 6:30 PM UTC July 12, 2018

Hello Ascended,

All RIFT shards will be taken offline for emergency maintenance at the following times:
    • NA (including Vigil) & EU: 11:30 AM PDT / 2:30 PM EDT / 6:30 PM UTC on July 12, 2018

This is to fix a few bugs that were introduced with our big 4.5 update.

The estimated downtime duration for all shards is ** 3 hours **.

As always, we hope to be up sooner, though. We'll let you know if it runs later. Stay tuned to this thread for updates.

-RIFT Team
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-12-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Sword of Telara

A 3 hour downtime right at we begin our raid night, during Prime time in EU..... Are these bugs game breaking? .................................................. ..............

Good timing, since no one can use any port right now, or soul recall. So basically no one can do anything to go some where
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Let me live again. Let life come find me wanting. Spring must strike again against the shield of winter. Let me feel once more, the arms of love surround me, telling me the danger's past, I need not fear the icy blast again!"

Sword of Telara

How strange. I have no problems at all. Well if a large portion of the playbase is having problems then what can I say I guess. Some recompence for the EU playerbase would most likely be a good idea as this is smack bang in the middle of our prime time playing.

Sword of Telara

Our Raid night was ruined by an update (which may well have been needed) smack in the middle of Prime time for EU.

Extending the 50% xp from kills for Live really is not recompense. XP bonus on live means very little. Most of the playerbase is max level and max PA...... Do better please.

+ Reply to Thread