+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Visit RIFT @ E3 - June 7th-9th, 2011!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Visit RIFT @ E3 - June 7th-9th, 2011!

Hi all,

Wanted to invite anyone who will be at E3 next week to stop by and say hello to the RIFT team! Our own Cindy "Abigale" Bowens and others from the development team will be there - we look forward to seeing you!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hi all,

Wanted to invite anyone who will be at E3 next week to stop by and say hello to the RIFT team! Our own Cindy "Abigale" Bowens and others from the development team will be there - we look forward to seeing you!

Curious Elrar, we haven't seen much of Abigale here on the forums since the game went live. Has her position changed up?
    Nimec, Seastone

Champion

Good observation

lol piss weak you took down my post

i might be able to show up depending on time
    But But it worked in Dev!

Hi all,

I will try and go today.

How about a booth number? Is it 4432 West Hall?

I will be looking for some swag from you guys. ;)
    "The Lips of Wisdom Are Closed, Except To The Ears of Understanding."

Champion

Hi all,

*yawn*

Yeah. You missed your chance to make a HUGE splash at E3 yesterday who set a whole new level of insanity for upcoming games. ToR still has troubles but let me give you the big non MMO points

Elder Scrolls 5 is boasting THREE HUNDRED HOURS of gameplay.

Mass Effect 3 will have Kinect and Voice support. Which almost guarntees the PC version will need a webcam and headset. Squad and conversation voice commands? Holy ****.

Kinect has moved from novelty status to next generation must have. (Kinect sensors are now solid enough to be used in FPS.) It's only a matter of time before this happens. Oh on Kinect news. New Fable will be released soon based i believe PURELY for the kinect.

Along with a multitude of other high level announcements that have probably set the console world ablaze.

You had a huge chance to silence a lot of people concerning the direction of this game on a forum that was not going to be missed. It's gone. If you guys were going to make a splash it aint going to be seen now.

What really is going to be at this booth? Hmm? I cant be at E3 so the video coverage was a pretty big deal for me. I dont think there will be a second day of coverage Will it be something of actual significance Like the 1.3 notes and the direction of 1.4-1.6?

Will we finally get some information concerning story in this game?

Will you actually answer questions as those of us who actually can make it there make you answer the tough ones? Like what's going on with the Warrior PVP soul? Why are you making these changes to stormcaller? Whats it going to be trion? I'm kinda glad i cant be there because i know the attitude and methods i'd use for that kind of questioning. I'd be missing a swinging light and a phone book but...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion5182 View Post
    *yawn*

Yeah. You missed your chance to make a HUGE splash at E3 yesterday who set a whole new level of insanity for upcoming games. ToR still has troubles but let me give you the big non MMO points

Mass Effect 3 will have Kinect and Voice support. Which almost guarntees the PC version will need a webcam and headset. Squad and conversation voice commands? Holy ****.

Kinect has moved from novelty status to next generation must have. (Kinect sensors are now solid enough to be used in FPS.) It's only a matter of time before this happens. Oh on Kinect news. New Fable will be released soon based i believe PURELY for the kinect.

Along with a multitude of other high level announcements that have probably set the console world ablaze.

You had a huge chance to silence a lot of people concerning the direction of this game on a forum that was not going to be missed. It's gone. If you guys were going to make a splash it aint going to be seen now.

What really is going to be at this booth? Hmm? I cant be at E3 so the video coverage was a pretty big deal for me. I dont think there will be a second day of coverage Will it be something of actual significance Like the 1.3 notes and the direction of 1.4-1.6?

Will you actually answer questions as those of us who actually can make it there make you answer the tough ones? Like what's going on with the Warrior PVP soul? Why are you making these changes to stormcaller? Whats it going to be trion? I'm kinda glad i cant be there because i know the attitude and methods i'd use for that kind of questioning. I'd be missing a swinging light and a phone book but...
    You do know that yesterday were just some keynote speakers right? ie Microsoft, Sony, EA, Ubisoft... So.. not unless Trion were to release a game on Playstation's or Xbox's would they have been able to make a significant statement about RIFT.

Trion did however, release a trailer for the new mmo they are planning called Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion5182 View Post
    *yawn*

its just a game, i want to know the answers to those questions as much as anyone but wow take a chill pill...

Champion

Trion went head to head with blizzard concerning advertising for this game. And made no bones about the fact they were here to stay. They pulled out all the stops and won that battle. If Trion wanted to make a BIG announcement at E3 they would have found a way to get in on that day.

And while i have to admit you might be right that it was a console only thing i personally dont believe it would have been if Trion was willing to make a big enough splash.

Players of this game need some Insight as to what's ahead. Because right now no one knows where its going except the consensus says down and i dont want that.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by arthorious View Post
    You do know that yesterday were just some keynote speakers right? ie Microsoft, Sony, EA, Ubisoft... So.. not unless Trion were to release a game on Playstation's or Xbox's would they have been able to make a significant statement about RIFT.

Trion did however, release a trailer for the new mmo they are planning called Defiance.
    New MMO? maybe they better fix this one before everyone leaves.

I will be there on the 9th! See you there!
    -=Yawn=-

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Shuey View Post
    New MMO? maybe they better fix this one before everyone leaves.
    they were already working on defiance, aswell already being at work on end of nations at the same time as working on rift.

you would have known this if you ever looked beyond the riftgame.com site and actually went to trionworlds.com
    Last edited by twistinthunder; 06-08-2011 at 06:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread