Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Update - 7/22/19 - Cleric Adjustments

Warr can have a 64 with the energy reg bonus (but without bonus numbers) to run Warchanter in the future.

Besides that we can highly doubt for anything ''after the eternal'', to be completely honest.

Nerf the maximum Eternal bonus damage down to 2k digits and fix legendaries. Gamigo is going full eco and this promises the most solid future stability (while resetting a bunch of ''common knowledge'' (just like a new expansion ;D)

-> Warr: Make a 64 mastery provide the energy reg bonus and change the warr eternal to a 3 times stacking buff applied with (a finisher, a charge etc)

-> Nerf the MW dmg bonus and RFS base dmg. Make HFB hit half and only 2 targets.

Dont buff cleric to 1.7m but bring them all together at 1.6 - then you have room for T3 gear that implements specific synnegy crystals which then can further change how a class is palyed.

-> a hard reset like this also resets the bis boss times, dps records, half of the recent meta builds, alot of spec-power-imbalances (chanter) and overall gives a massive playground with new rules and possibilities. ;)

Hands up who really wants a 1.8m Druid.
    Last edited by Shas; 07-27-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on the Cleric changes. We are going over the feedback now and will continue to make adjustments and push new changes up as they are completed.

PTS has been updated again today with the following changes:

Cleric:
    Fixed a bug that caused Legendary Shadow’s Touch to grant a 20% damage increase to all Cabalist abilities.

Primalist:
    Reduced the amount healed by Fortune Protection by 25% in PvP
    Reduced the amount healed by Legendary Fortune Protection by 25% in PvP
    Reduced the healing boost granted by Primal Avatar: Ouroboros to be in line with other healing abilities in PvP
    Reduced the amount healed by Impending Fate by 25% in PvP
    Reduced the amount healed by Insight by 25% in PvP

Misc:
    The EP3 Gear Merchant now seels an Eternal Weapon Box, this box grants the Eternal Weapon for your current calling.
    Please be more clear on these changes.

When you say "Reduced the amount healed by Impending Fate by 25% in PvP", do you mean it's now 375% (400% - 25%) or is it now 300% (400% down to 300%)?

Either way, this will not be enough to take this healing soul down to the level where it's not utterly outshining every other healing soul by leaps and bounds.

Impending Fate should be 200% - not the current 400%.
    Traetor - 70 Rogue
    Dogmatic - 70 Primalist

Soulwalker

Default Farseer and other healing specs

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post
    Changes added 7/25/19

Primalist:
    Reduced the amount healed by Fortune Protection by 25% in PvP
    Reduced the amount healed by Legendary Fortune Protection by 25% in PvP
    Reduced the healing boost granted by Primal Avatar: Ouroboros to be in line with other healing abilities in PvP
    Reduced the amount healed by Impending Fate by 25% in PvP
    Reduced the amount healed by Insight by 25% in PvP
    Those farseer changes will not make any difference in the state of Healing for PVP. Still, there will be a bit less powered soul useful and playable for anyone who wants/chooses to heal. Again the healing/absorb Coefficients should get a bump. PvP heal (not absorb) multiplier should be increased from 0.07 to around 0.09-0.1 and farseer should get a 60%+ reduction on called abilities than we can have a variety of healing (preserver/fk/wc/phy/sentinel etcetc) and we won't look for a farseer being the only soul that can heal (because all other souls litereally useless to keep people up at current state).

Since 2 years your PVP healing leaderboards filled with blue color because farseer being way too overpowered over any healing spec inside the game. And coming up with 25% reduction you gotta be joking there! Because it will not change anything about the healing side of PVP.
    Last edited by zortnoy; 07-28-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Rift Chaser

We know farseer is stronger than others healer in PvP , but you can't nerf something by 60% like said before in one shot. let's start with 25% on each spells , to see how it goes , then if it's not enough , another reduction can be made.

Quick math assuming it's 25% less heal from the base heal it do:
    On live :
    Fortune heal for 5k --> Impending (400%) heal for 20k.

On PTS :
    (25% nerf) fortune heal for 5*0.75= 3.75k ---> impending (400%) heal for 15k with 25% nerf = 11.25k

You already got 43.75% nerf on impending fate by cumulating those 2 nerf. (1-11.25/20 = 0.4375=43.75% nerf)

Just wait to see if it's enough already, and it should be. If you know what your are doing it's already possible to kill a farseer by focusing him with 2-3 players.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 07-28-2019 at 06:33 AM.

so the Cleric tdnm OL Totem is less than 100 SP behind the mace and in result absolutely viable (using 2x sp runes)

Happy farming

Rift Disciple

Would using 2 sp runes really be better than a proc/sp rune for dps?
    Last edited by Naught; 07-28-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    We know farseer is stronger than others healer in PvP , but you can't nerf something by 60% like said before in one shot. let's start with 25% on each spells , to see how it goes , then if it's not enough , another reduction can be made.

On live :

On PTS :
    (25% nerf) fortune heal for 5*0.75= 3.75k ---> impending (400%) heal for 15k with 25% nerf = 11.25k

You already got 43.75% nerf on impending fate by cumulating those 2 nerf. (1-11.25/20 = 0.4375=43.75% nerf)

Just wait to see if it's enough already, and it should be. If you know what your are doing it's already possible to kill a farseer by focusing him with 2-3 players.
    I am talking about %60 nerf after coefficient increase, still none of the healing specs going to be played with this current changes. And please let the pvpers give advice when you state that it doesnt interests you at all, thank you ! And goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post

-> Nerf the MW dmg bonus and RFS base dmg. Make HFB hit half and only 2 targets.
    I'm not sure that's a good idea to nerf RFS dmg, because it might potentially kill other specs such as Marksman 61, in other words make this into a ''nerf Legendary Deadeye shot'' 2.0 scenario again where Trion gutted the legendary mode to the point that made it unviable to use and in turn also gutted the normal mode of the ability as a consequence.

I think it would be better for Trion/Gamingo to look instead on how the nigh damage buffs affects other finishers and tune it instead based on that.
    https://gyazo.com/ae345963423e9df4e70beb9decad7aff

On live :

On PTS :

Yea good luck killing a farseer that also uses CoA weapons as cooldowns.

Besides, killing one farseer in pvp should be ''easy'' enough (except people never do that, yay). Having to deal with at least 2 in an enemy team is an another story.
    https://gyazo.com/ae345963423e9df4e70beb9decad7aff

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by zortnoy View Post
    I am talking about %60 nerf after coefficient increase, still none of the healing specs going to be played with this current changes. And please let the pvpers give advice when you state that it doesnt interests you at all, thank you ! And goodbye!
    The fact that pvp don't interrest me mean i can't give my opinion about it ?
    if you do that big nerf to the only healer spec good atm in PvP , people will cry cause it will be one shot every where without being able to do anything (they already cry cause they can't kill a bladedancer or a warrior).
    So calm down about nerfing and wait to see how this one nerf will perform on live.
    How can you say it won't be enough , when you can't test it on PTS ?
    So let everyone say what they think about those change.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Slaybae View Post
    Yea good luck killing a farseer that also uses CoA weapons as cooldowns.

Besides, killing one farseer in pvp should be ''easy'' enough (except people never do that, yay). Having to deal with at least 2 in an enemy team is an another story.
    yeah as you said , people never do that cause not lot's of people know how to PvP nowadays. Focusing dpser and never the healer and crying everywhere that somes specs are too strong.

When you PvP with 2-3 people that know how to play in your team , even 2 farseer against you isn't an issue. But their isn't 2-3 people per team who know how to play against healer , just some guys trying to do the top dps while focusing tanks and dps letting healer free to heal as they want.

Soulwalker

The fact that pvp don't interrest me mean i can't give my opinion about it ?
    if you do that big nerf to the only healer spec good atm in PvP , people will cry cause it will be one shot every where without being able to do anything (they already cry cause they can't kill a bladedancer or a warrior).
    So calm down about nerfing and wait to see how this one nerf will perform on live.
    How can you say it won't be enough , when you can't test it on PTS ?
    So let everyone say what they think about those change.
    The gap between farseer and any other healing spec is too huge. Do you even understand what I was suggesting? 50%-60% nerf with an increase on coefficients (not absorb as I stated above it will make whole new era for some specs!) will make farseer nerfed around 25%-30% go make the math. I would love to see 2-3 PvEr who knows what they are doing at PvP taking down fully EoA runed, nearly bis PVP fragged with CoA weapon farseer (sorry but can't stop laughing there (: ). Good luck with that! Oh, yeah! You can simply duel ur mate to check numbers if u really interested. So as I said you can give your opinion but it will be meaningless if you are not pvping daily basis and seeing how it is. And we don't need 1 SPEC THAT SHOULD BE ABLE TO HEAL RIGHT? It is like ONLY 1 spec can do enough DPS on that 3-year-old BoS fights, would like to have such option? I guess not.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by zortnoy View Post
    The gap between farseer and any other healing spec is too huge. Do you even understand what I was suggesting? 50%-60% nerf with an increase on coefficients (not absorb as I stated above it will make whole new era for some specs!) will make farseer nerfed around 25%-30% go make the math. I would love to see 2-3 PvEr who knows what they are doing at PvP taking down fully EoA runed, nearly bis PVP fragged with CoA weapon farseer (sorry but can't stop laughing there (: ). Good luck with that! Oh, yeah! You can simply duel ur mate to check numbers if u really interested. So as I said you can give your opinion but it will be meaningless if you are not pvping daily basis and seeing how it is. And we don't need 1 SPEC THAT SHOULD BE ABLE TO HEAL RIGHT? It is like ONLY 1 spec can do enough DPS on that 3-year-old BoS fights, would like to have such option? I guess not.
    Well PvEr also are fully EoA and CoA weapons , cause it's the PvE part of the game you seems to don't kow.
    I won't arguee with you anymore , you seems to narrow minded for that.
    All i say is just wait for this change to go live before starting to cry already for others nerf. ISn't what all of you asked for so long ? for a fraseer nerf ? then take this one and wait , it's just the beginning there wil be other one if it's not enough.
    Did i said you need 1 spec for healing ? no learn to read.
    Did i say i don't do pvp every day ? again , no , you just imagined that , so it should be true i guess.
    Now stop crying for another nerf when this one isn't live yet , and wait to see how it goes.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 07-28-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naught View Post
    Would using 2 sp runes really be better than a proc/sp rune for dps?
    The Starfall rune ends up with 0.7% total dps at best. And that's on st dps.
    Ap runes quickly end up on 500ap which is c.a 1%, scaling up in raids.

Sp may end up a little lower in total but the Raidscaling, aoe and aoe healing it provides quickly outperforms any Tenebrean procc. Happy about being proven wrong but the Starfall rune on Rogues/ warrs is always a yikes to see ^^

Also keep in mind that AP / Sp can be aplied multimple times a second throughout different abilities while the Teneb procc is just flat uncontrolled st dmg. (Flarring Power used to increase AP/SP by 40% and hade a greater impact on stats.

-> It's bis on Phys specs. Needs some testing on Mana classes. Atm, ele is the only dps spec which really benefits from the teneb procc.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    The Starfall rune ends up with 0.7% total dps at best. And that's on st dps.
    Ap runes quickly end up on 500ap which is c.a 1%, scaling up in raids.

Sp may end up a little lower in total but the Raidscaling, aoe and aoe healing it provides quickly outperforms any Tenebrean procc. Happy about being proven wrong but the Starfall rune on Rogues/ warrs is always a yikes to see ^^

Also keep in mind that AP / Sp can be aplied multimple times a second throughout different abilities while the Teneb procc is just flat uncontrolled st dmg. (Flarring Power used to increase AP/SP by 40% and hade a greater impact on stats.

-> It's bis on Phys specs. Needs some testing on Mana classes. Atm, ele is the only dps spec which really benefits from the teneb procc.
    guess ill have to test it if i ever see a(n) conq/OL OH from TDnm

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast