Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS - EU Server Merge Database Test

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default PTS - EU Server Merge Database Test

PTS is currently running a post merge version of Typhiria, one where all characters and guilds from Gelidra and Zaviel have been merged with Typhiria. The data is a week or so old, so do not expect it to reflect changes that have occurred after Wednesday 6/19. Feel free to hop on and poke around with your Characters, Guilds, Vaults, Dimensions, Guild Dimensions, and Items.

You should see two versions of Alpha, one unlocked with 0 characters, and one locked with the same number of characters that you typically have on PTS. You should be able to find your characters from EU Live on the unlocked shard, it is a know issue that the characters will not display correctly in this situation on PTS.

Please post any merge related issues encountered on PTS here on the forums.
    Link to Questions and Answers about the merge: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5377530
    Last edited by Avathar; 06-24-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Everything looked ok for me (checked character overview, main character gear, fragments, items in bag, items in bank, items in shared bank, items in guild bank, collections, achievements, a personal dimension, guild dimension, guild level, guild perks, guild roster).
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

does this mean you've got it working? exciting! n1 getting it tried on pts first
    Fwob - Zaviel

Have reported to Avathar about some bugged guild dims I found, but wanted to share it here too so that peeps are reminded to check their guild dims (and personal ones too!) and to share the list of ones they find that dont work..

the two i found were..

Telaran

How about trying to fix the bug where I can't copy from live shard to PTS shard?

then again I don't know why I bother posting questions anymore since they don't get an answer....

EDIT: Dummy foundry portal in tempest bay doesn't work on PTS so I can't even get a lvl 70 to test stuff with.
    Last edited by Kuick; 06-24-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuick View Post
    How about trying to fix the bug where I can't copy from live shard to PTS shard?
    The PTS is currently a staged copy of Typhiria with Zaviel and Gelidra merged in.. You do not need to copy characters over

then again I don't know why I bother posting questions anymore since they don't get an answer....
    They are trying to fix the shard merge bugs so that the shard merges can go ahead.

EDIT: Dummy foundry portal in tempest bay doesn't work on PTS so I can't even get a lvl 70 to test stuff with.
    You will only have characters on PTS if you have characters on the three effected shards on live.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Checked it out on PTS, everything was good, Guild level, members, Bank Vaults etc except the same issue on Live when i manually transferred from Zaviel to Typhiria a few weeks back, the Guild Dimension isn't there.

As it was PTS i 'activated' Halls of Shaping again to find it's just a blank slate, hopefully the Guild Dimension is out there and can be fully restored.

Ascendant

So now what's left of the player base has to go and do the testing after several failed attempts, and .... see how many characters we have to delete?

So the information that there actually was anything that can be called a 'team' for Rift was just kind of a little bit .... untrue?

No information whatsoever on anything in the so called 'producers' letter' after having been told to wait for over NINE MONTHS already and now this? Next week we have to throw in a few coins somewhere in our PC's to be able to play? or what?

Telaran

My Cleric Eldrinaii and Mage Seleniel moved from Zaviel;

I have checked porticulums, professions, friendlist, gear, books, artifacts, personal dimensions, friends dimensions, guild dimension, guild, guild level, Banks, Shared vault, bags, roles, Mounts, wardrobe colors, fragments, mail and it all looks good.

What I DID find issues with is;
    My 800+ affinity has turned into 38
    My battlepass is empty despite i have finished it on live
    Auction house doesnt seem to work
    My entire wardrobe collection is gone, except the pieces i have claimed from the shop through loyalty or wears as gear.

P.s. Faerugue be so kind as to take your posts to another section, your complains dont belong here.
    Last edited by Iavasmeril; 06-25-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Iavasmeril View Post
    P.s. Faerugue be so kind as to take your posts to another section, your complains dont belong here.
    Then be so kind as to either not read or respond to my posts, or direct me to the part of these forums where there are concrete, clear answers for the player base, given by the officials [as promised since last October, in case you don't know] and just for clarification: the 'merge' is one major thing that people have a RIGHT to get more information on, if only due to the amount of time and also money involved for many long time players .... this 'p.s.' part of your response doesn't belong here.

Last edited by Faerugue; 06-25-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Checked it out on PTS, everything was good, Guild level, members, Bank Vaults etc except the same issue on Live when i manually transferred from Zaviel to Typhiria a few weeks back, the Guild Dimension isn't there.

As it was PTS i 'activated' Halls of Shaping again to find it's just a blank slate, hopefully the Guild Dimension is out there and can be fully restored.
    Dude, that's definitely gone. I thought it was well known that manual transfers do not keep the guild dim intact? Have you checked if the moving crate has anything?
    Fwob - Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Iavasmeril View Post
    My Cleric Eldrinaii and Mage Seleniel moved from Zaviel;

I have checked porticulums, professions, friendlist, gear, books, artifacts, personal dimensions, friends dimensions, guild dimension, guild, guild level, Banks, Shared vault, bags, roles, Mounts, wardrobe colors, fragments, mail and it all looks good.

What I DID find issues with is;
    My 800+ affinity has turned into 38
    My battlepass is empty despite i have finished it on live
    Auction house doesnt seem to work
    My entire wardrobe collection is gone, except the pieces i have claimed from the shop through loyalty or wears as gear.

Well that's worrying. Guess it's not ready after all!
    Fwob - Zaviel

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    Dude, that's definitely gone. I thought it was well known that manual transfers do not keep the guild dim intact? Have you checked if the moving crate has anything?
    That is not true. Our guild moved 3 weeks before the supposed merge to Typhiria from Gelidra and Guild Dimension was never affected by that.
    Last edited by loqque; 06-25-2019 at 06:21 AM.
    Mage

I can confirm wardrobe saved looks have gone, but I can still equip my already designed wardrobes. Possibly hidden somewhere?
    Fwob - Zaviel

Wardrobe, minions, minion slots, Affinity, prize tickets, battle pass etc. are Region features and as PTS is a separate region they don't show or copy there. So they'll be there on EU after the merge but not on PTS. Avathar already confirmed this on Discord.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast