Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS - EU Server Merge Database Test

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16

Quote Originally Posted by Iavasmeril View Post
    What I DID find issues with is;
    My 800+ affinity has turned into 38
    My battlepass is empty despite i have finished it on live
    Auction house doesnt seem to work
    My entire wardrobe collection is gone, except the pieces i have claimed from the shop through loyalty or wears as gear.
    This is expected behavior as the PTS shard is in a different region than EU.

As for the guilds that are missing their guild dimensions, are there any cases of this occurring outside of those that manually transferred their guild and experienced issues such as those listed in this thread: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...o-members.html
    Last edited by Avathar; 06-25-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    So now what's left of the player base has to go and do the testing after several failed attempts, and .... see how many characters we have to delete?

So the information that there actually was anything that can be called a 'team' for Rift was just kind of a little bit .... untrue?

No information whatsoever on anything in the so called 'producers' letter' after having been told to wait for over NINE MONTHS already and now this? Next week we have to throw in a few coins somewhere in our PC's to be able to play? or what?

You do understand what PTS stands for right? I'm guessing you don't judging from your reply. PUBLIC TEST SHARD
    Get it? Test? This is literally what the pts is for... testing stuff. They haven't utilized it enough in the past couple of years, so this is exactly what needs to happen. Test stuff before it's put on live. Live testing is wrong, looking at you BoS. Also, as the other person said. There are plenty of threads here that are just for complaining. Maybe you should post there instead of this one, where they are actually trying and finally using the pts? Yea I get you're annoyed and upset with the state of the game, and gamigo. You being annoyed and upset is completely justified. But when they actually try to do something, you still **** on them? Seriously? How does that work. Take that **** somewhere else.

Also, Avathar I don't have time as of now, but I'll try to break stuff over the long weekend and let you know.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Im not sure how it should work and what should I see or not on PTS to think "its all working right" or "somethign is wrong"

should I see on ALpha all chars from Zaviel+Gelidra+Typhiria? I see only my main from Zaviel and one alt from Typhiria

How see if all works if i got on PTS "older" version of my main? copying to PTS is now locked.
    How see if guild works if my guild is not on PTS?

"you should see two versions of Alpha, one unlocked with 0 characters, and one locked with the same number of characters that you typically have on PTS. You should be able to find your characters from EU Live on the unlocked shard, it is a know issue that the characters will not display correctly in this situation on PTS.

Well I see one LOCKED with 0 characters and one UNLOCKED with the same numbers of ....
    Last edited by TankGirl; 07-06-2019 at 03:14 AM.
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty/Unstable arts |
    guild Wiewiorki Chaosu!!@Typhiria

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #19

PTS has been switched back to its normal state.
    Thanks to all who hopped on and poked around with the character data!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2