+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree84Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Pass feedback

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    we just wanted to provide quicker information in the meantime
    That is good. When will that begin to happen?

Reporting two bugs. Both occurred on non-BP / non-patron accounts:

#1: Had "cast soul recall" quest. Casting it with the BP window open crashed Rift. (Error report was sent.).

#2 "Cast 100 Healing Spells" does not give credit, even after relog.
    Last edited by Saido; 04-14-2019 at 11:42 AM.
    ~ Hana ~ Thorn ~ Mirceliade ~ Zondria ~ Amatsoni ~
    <Mythical Creatures>
    @Laethys @Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Saido View Post
    Reporting two bugs:

#1: Had "cast soul recall" quest. Casting it with the BP window open crashed Rift. (Error report was sent.).

#2 "Cast 100 Healing Spells" does not give credit, even after relog.
    that quest says one thousand healing spells not one hundred

I am not going to pay a dim, I do not even pay patron for a couple of months now.
    For me this was a lousy update and content in so many aspects, class requested quests, p2w aspect, not for me, I am skipping this whole thing and will play just as before ignoring this totally. The rewards aren't so good that it is worth if there is just that much as informed. The mount sounds great but will not do amounts of quests paying what has lousy rewards.
    Fix the Carnival dock so we can do Balloon stomps with our Prime characters, as it is now it's underwater and we cannot stay on the dock. We cannot either walk on water as the npc's is doing.
    EU: Dravenia & Co, Quelandra, NA: Dionella & Co, Prime: Soulwhisper etc.
    Practically many characters also created for Dimension visiting

So far, have been enjoying it to some degree, however a couple things.

Fix the Unhallowed Boneforge - Standard mode completion so it works.

Also, I am not sure if i will be in the minority or majority here, however i think having a weekly to do iROTP - Rapid Assault is not a very good idea, and perhaps should just be to complete iROTP. You kinda have to take in a fairly solid group to get rapid, and a lot of pug groups are not going to be able to get Rapid - let alone a 30 minute clear.

I ran this the other day, and we had no problems, but we formed a very strong group and cleared it in 20 minutes, however not sure some of the newer, lesser geared people simply pugging for this in cross-events are going to clear this in 30 minutes. Just my 2c. I like the idea of having iROTP, however not RAPID ASSAULT

I also hate the idea as some have mentioned of being forced to run PVP, or for that matter having the pvp community being forced to run PVE - it would be a lot nicer to be able to give us 10 random dailies and allow us to complete 5 (patron) - the ones we choose, so we could then be able to select from a pool and not be forced to either pvp or pve.
    Last edited by Onebutton; 04-14-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    that quest says one thousand healing spells not one hundred
    LOL, thanks, I could have sworn it said 0/100 before I started, and when I was getting on-screen updates it was saying x/100 as well.
    ~ Hana ~ Thorn ~ Mirceliade ~ Zondria ~ Amatsoni ~
    <Mythical Creatures>
    @Laethys @Deepwood

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

So these lower level zone events that require a base-amount of player population... spamming in a global channel to get people to afk in certain zones will get tiresome, real quick.

Battle Pass feedback-rift_x64_2019-04-14_22-59-30.png

It'd be nice if these dailies took into consideration zone events that pop at random and zone events that require a certain minimum player count to a zone.

I could watch https://rift.events/na/en_US.html all day and night, but I don't have the time to dedicate to watching a game for 6-12+ hours a day just for a single zone event pop, for a single, under-populated, lower-level zone. Then have to hope a zone event will pop a second time around.
    --BC

I wanted to add in one more thing i personally think they should remove from the BP daily.

Planetouched Wilds zone event participation

Several of us waited for hours in the zone yesterday and no zone event spawned the entire day in PTW. So, remove that one from the pool of choices. I think there is a bug about the invaders taking over the 4-5 areas like Woe which has those defense turrets and control points. I think this makes invasions NOT spawn there. Not many people go there either. Remove it imo.
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

Rift Disciple

The artifacts should not be able to be salvaged. Maybe account bound even. Special artifact sets will sometimes be set to not be salvaged. These items should be as well. Apparently, I no longer have the first one.

Rift Disciple

Not sure if any dev reads, but at current state Battlepass is mostly useless for new and returning players.

There is no pvp under 70 and with some players having ~70-80% pvp related quests (my 3 weeklies are pvp, friends 3 weeklies are pvp), it makes Battlepass pointless.

Any dev could respond to this? I mean sure, it's a good idea, but god damn how out of touch you are with the game. Didn't Trion give you some pointers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatacid View Post
    Not sure if any dev reads, but at current state Battlepass is mostly useless for new and returning players.

There is no pvp under 70 and with some players having ~70-80% pvp related quests (my 3 weeklies are pvp, friends 3 weeklies are pvp), it makes Battlepass pointless.
    Pretty sure you can join a few of the warfronts being level 65+ and it allows you to be mentored up and join in with the pool of level 70s. I think Black Garden and Karthan Ridge allow this and perhaps others. Not logged in so cannot check, but i know if you are 65+ you can join some of them :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5