+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Update 11/30/2018 - Fae Yule

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default PTS Update 11/30/2018 - Fae Yule

Fae Yule has been enabled, and all of your favorite NPCs and events ‘should’ be enabled for testing.

Hop on PTS, try a few of the events, see what is broken, crash your sled into a snowman (or if you are like me… into many, many, many trees) and let us know if any of the events in the Fae Yule event are not working correctly, not showing up in their correct locations, or giving incorrect rewards. Please post your feedback here in the forums.

Live PTS (Alpha):
    • Fae Yule has been enabled

Prime PTS (Omega):
    • Along with the above Fae Yule there is also the initial work for the Storm Legion Tier 1 raids and an adjustment to mentored levels for older raids based on player feedback. If any groups
    • Fae Yule has been enabled
    • Storm Legion Tier 1 Raids Frozen Tempest, Endless Eclipse, and Triumph of the Dragon Queen have had an initial balance pass and have been enabled
    • Infernal Dawn has had Mentor Level increased to 51

Reminder – for testing on Omega, you must access PTS via the "Rift Prime" launcher in Glyph. Select "Rift Prime" then select "PTS" from the dropdown in the upper right corner of Glyph.

You cannot transfer characters from Prime to Prime PTS. Instead, there are NPCs on the server that will provide you with a level 50 boost and some starter gear, use those to join in, build your specs, and start testing.

Please visit Fluffy Prime for all your testing needs.

(The vast majority of the above reminders were ‘borrowed’ from one of Clowd’s posts)
    Last edited by Fasti; 12-03-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Telaran

Along with the above Fae Yule there is also the initial work for the Storm Legion Tier 1 raids and an adjustment to mentored levels for older raids based on player feedback. If any groups
    If any groups what?

Was/is there anything new be added too PTS this year?
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 12-03-2018 at 02:29 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Telaran

These pts patch notes were more encouraging to Prime than all of the dev letters since the buyout combined. Why wasn't the fact that T1 SL raids were actually being worked on mentioned in those?
    Last edited by Bacchus169; 12-03-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Soulwalker

Any chance you guys can squeeze in opening the Dendrome on prime as well? ..just slide that code in... thx

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus169 View Post
    These pts patch notes were more encouraging to Prime than all of the dev letters since the buyout combined. Why wasn't the fact that T1 SL raids were actually being worked on mentioned in those?
    The guy who was working on them was swept up in the mass firing. He was rehired by Gamigo shortly after. When the letters came out, I don't believe he was hired yet. There's also no guarantee that he's the one currently working on the raids, but given the turnaround time that something was done with them, it's likely he is either teaching the persons involved or is working on the raids directly.
    Focus@Vigil | 60 Mage
    Eluo@Vigil | 60 Cleric
    Prime SL Mage Guide
    Prime SL Cleric Guide

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus169 View Post
    Because our new overlords don't care about this game and hope it dies.

Telaran

When will Fae Yule be starting this year?
    You can't have everything..Where would you put it?

Don't play Prime, but it's warming to see them "trying" to release the rest of the storm legion content.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Subuster View Post
    When will Fae Yule be starting this year?
    Same question...

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

The exact dates and finalized live patch notes will most likely be shared once the update goes live. If i get any info i can share until then, i'll let you guys know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    The exact dates and finalized live patch notes will most likely be shared once the update goes live. If i get any info i can share until then, i'll let you guys know.
    So you can confirm that there are new items (mounts,pets,wardrobes) coming with Fae Yule but we will be able to see them only when the patch go live ?

Shadowlander

Fae Yule on Prime/Omega PTS looked fine to me. I did the first few quests and there were no issues. Got a ZE to pop in Silverwood as well.

The only issue I saw was that I couldn't find a vendor selling any gear for Fae Yule. Just beverages/food/dimensions.

Rolo

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Roloran View Post
    Fae Yule on Prime/Omega PTS looked fine to me. I did the first few quests and there were no issues. Got a ZE to pop in Silverwood as well.

The only issue I saw was that I couldn't find a vendor selling any gear for Fae Yule. Just beverages/food/dimensions.

Rolo
    You didn't see all those new transcended weapons (red) that you could buy?

Xly
    Plane Touched

I'll take an offhand for my warrior, pls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast