+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Update 11/30/2018 - Fae Yule

Soulwalker

Default IA Fae Yulel

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Fae Yule has been enabled, and all of your favorite NPCs and events ‘should’ be enabled for testing.

Hop on PTS, try a few of the events, see what is broken, crash your sled into a snowman (or if you are like me… into many, many, many trees) and let us know if any of the events in the Fae Yule event are not working correctly, not showing up in their correct locations, or giving incorrect rewards. Please post your feedback here in the forums.

Live PTS (Alpha):
    • Fae Yule has been enabled

Prime PTS (Omega):
    • Along with the above Fae Yule there is also the initial work for the Storm Legion Tier 1 raids and an adjustment to mentored levels for older raids based on player feedback. If any groups
    • Fae Yule has been enabled
    • Storm Legion Tier 1 Raids Frozen Tempest, Endless Eclipse, and Triumph of the Dragon Queen have had an initial balance pass and have been enabled
    • Infernal Dawn has had Mentor Level increased to 51

Reminder – for testing on Omega, you must access PTS via the "Rift Prime" launcher in Glyph. Select "Rift Prime" then select "PTS" from the dropdown in the upper right corner of Glyph.

You cannot transfer characters from Prime to Prime PTS. Instead, there are NPCs on the server that will provide you with a level 50 boost and some starter gear, use those to join in, build your specs, and start testing.

Please visit Fluffy Prime for all your testing needs.

(The vast majority of the above reminders were ‘borrowed’ from one of Clowd’s posts)
    I was on the Live PTS and decided to do some IA's in the Iron Pine and after a couple of the quests were completed it would push me into the Celestial Adventures. Don't know why I would be going from a low level to a high level IA. The last two nights this has happened.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #17

Quote Originally Posted by Nemsbaby View Post
    I was on the Live PTS and decided to do some IA's in the Iron Pine and after a couple of the quests were completed it would push me into the Celestial Adventures. Don't know why I would be going from a low level to a high level IA. The last two nights this has happened.
    Working on pinning this down, do you happen to remember if a zone event in Iron Pine had happened to start up while you were working on one of the Instant Adventures?

I went and checked out Prime PTS, didn't see any Fae Yule vendors for gear, and I assume there should be a mount vendor.
    I was also noticing that great hunts were not activated yet and the T1 gear vendor had no inventory. Also the Torvan and Lycini vendors didn't have the T1 pieces in stock yet either.
    Safe to assume Great Hunts will be activated with T1?

Missing a few things from Fluffy as well, like earrings, seal, synergy crystal, runes, etc. Not a big deal as I doubt it'll be easy to get a group together for testing. Just thought I'd mention it.

I didn't happen to look, but have the item levels been fixed so Savant is not required to rune break items from experts, rare mobs, etc.?
    Wolf@Hailol - Wolfbones@Hailol - Lunawolf@Hailol - Primalwolf@Hailol - Blazenwolf@Hailol
    <Wolf Pack>

Wolfsoul@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Hello All! Hmm, I was just on Normal RIFT PTS, and everything was there, like Mounts, Costumes/Weapon skins, dimension items etc. which was nice for once lol. But did PTS just go down? I left my character Idle on PTS since I had to walk away from the PC before, and I come back seeing I got Dced, I log back in only for the game to tell me that the shard is locked? Glyph had an update but there was nothing on forums saying what the update was? I am a bit confused. Kind of surprised me actually since PTS has been open for 1 and a half years now lol. So this was the first time seeing the Shard locked in a long time lol. But just want to know what was the update? And is PTS going to be back open to continue to test the new event?
    Last edited by Wraithhunter; 12-15-2018 at 10:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2