+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS PATCH NOTES 6/20/2018

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post

Legendary Flame Spear seems like the non AoE equivalent of Legendary Hellfire Blades now.

Edit, after s small point shuffle it got a lot more ridiculous.
    I am not sure I like the top Paragon spec not using its finisher in the rotation. This is a live spec obviously but yeah, doesn't feel right. oGCD finishers are a bugger to balance espcially as it allows 1-2 button specs which is a personal dislike of mine but I understand others like them.

Allowing flamespear to proc Icy Burst has kinda made fiery burst redundant as well.
    Last edited by Balidin; 06-21-2018 at 08:14 AM.

General of Telara

Flurry from Paragon consumes all 3 stacks of legendary Blow along with physical dots doing the same as noted previously.
    Last edited by Balidin; 06-21-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Rift Disciple

Well , since someone already replied about Flamespear , I guess I can post it now.

1h x 2 , stone + vial + feast + chon auras + fp/lf , no volcanic , no earthen , no sigil

on melee:
    PTS PATCH NOTES 6/20/2018-pts-paragon.jpg

on ranged, YES ranged:
    PTS PATCH NOTES 6/20/2018-pts-paragon-range.jpg

yes, ofc it's ST. Enjoy

I'm a mage main. I dont play warrior until the recent 2 weeks. And I dunno most of the stuff. So if a warrior noob can do this the pros are gonna be insane.
    Last edited by Cileriqao; 06-21-2018 at 01:07 PM.
    Cileriqao@Greybriar <Kairos>

General of Telara

Follow ups triggered from the "Legendary Rising Waterfall" consume "Legendary Breaking Blow Charges" - quite annoying.

The Legendary tactics procs, especially with 2 stacks can get a bit unsightly, filling the screen with the text. Any chance we could make it hit hard but not every attack.

The Loss of Seargants Order Legendary has reduced damage (obviously) during burst windows for all specs that used it. Reaver could use it to time with infestation/viral stream and Paragon could reduce it's cooldown with "Legendary Unleashed" using it more often.

As a side note, Riftblade is still pretty week. I can't get it over 1 million with a 61 spec but I am crap so there could be that. A Spec using Icy burst, flamespear and Ascended Weapon Legendaries seems to be the best. I am not reallyy sold on the auto attack focused 61 legendary. The 61 pointer should be a lot more interesting in feel imho.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cileriqao View Post
    Well , since someone already replied about Flamespear , I guess I can post it now.

1h x 2 , stone + vial + feast + chon auras + fp/lf , no volcanic , no earthen , no sigil

yes, ofc it's ST. Enjoy

I'm a mage main. I dont play warrior until the recent 2 weeks. And I dunno most of the stuff. So if a warrior noob can do this the pros are gonna be insane.
    Having abilities that proc from auto attacks (especially dual wield) as well as other skills is risky as we saw in 4.0 with shock pulse. As I said above I think limiting it to 1 proc every few seconds or every x number of skills used might be a better idea for all of these things (icy burst, flamespear, legendary tactics etc) or remove em and do something else. This is why Spotters Order was changed like 6 years ago because of how often you could proc it.
    Last edited by Balidin; 06-21-2018 at 02:03 PM.

King of Slackers

Yes, Flamespear needs to be fixed.
    The snapshot part is crazy applying FS with complete buffs/stacks/eternal proc/raid cds up.

But wait, there's more to it: You don't even need to refresh FS during the whole encounter!
    After 10s (16s with mastery) you still proc FS, even going out of combat/range doesn't fix it.
    Might be a test dummy problem...

Out of range+combat at the beginning of the video, only using Shock Pulse for demonstration

Spoiler!
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

There's an issue with Flamespear where it just sticks to the player forever. I was able to bug it out then completely remove Riftblade for another soul and I was still getting Flamespear procs. I'm preeeeetty sure that isn't intended

Also Legendary tactics seems to break after relogging or changing zones as the buff no longer applies when using one of the abilities for it. The only way to fix it is to respec for it.

I really hope all this gets fixed before any of it goes to live.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Plane Walker

Who are the devs currently working on class changes?
    Last edited by Aedynn; 06-21-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhyeyeon View Post
    I PMed Tacitus about 3 weeks ago this bug and the one they fixed. He confirmed the bugs with their testing. So eventually it should get fixed..
    Well I pm'd it to Keyens when he was there then Eps, Icarus and Salvatrix as well mentioned couple times on discord too so surely, they had many reports for it before too, at least it got fixed after 2 years xD
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #26
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Who are the devs currently working on class changes?
    This is a good thread for feedback.

We have no plans to announce who is working on class abilities.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

General of Telara

Will there be changes coming for other classes also. I really appreciate the warrior stuff being one obviously but I would suggest Bladedancer, shadeborn, Assasin, Marksman from Rogue need some love. Runeshaper, Druid, defiler and the healing souls probably need a look for Cleric. Probably some Mage souls like stormcaller? and Primalist I have no idea. Essentially lets make it fun for all if we can

Quote Originally Posted by Balidin View Post
    Will there be changes coming for other classes also. I really appreciate the warrior stuff being one obviously but I would suggest Bladedancer, shadeborn, Assasin, Marksman from Rogue need some love. Runeshaper, Druid, defiler and the healing souls probably need a look for Cleric. Probably some Mage souls like stormcaller? and Primalist I have no idea. Essentially lets make it fun for all if we can
    They said well in advanced that warrior would be the first focus for the first part of these balance changes as they've been the ones that need the most attention. I think they plan on doing at least 1 soul from the other classes along the way and then the rest once warriors are mostly ironed out. There's still a ways to go though.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    They said well in advanced that warrior would be the first focus for the first part of these balance changes as they've been the ones that need the most attention. I think they plan on doing at least 1 soul from the other classes along the way and then the rest once warriors are mostly ironed out. There's still a ways to go though.
    Aye I know but I think doing a little bit for the other classes such as changes for 1 soul as you have suggested would go down well with people. Something for them to get cheerful about. One soul having some non-trivial changes coming can do quite a lot for player interest. More than you would think.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Waseem2k View Post
    There's an issue with Flamespear where it just sticks to the player forever. I was able to bug it out then completely remove Riftblade for another soul and I was still getting Flamespear procs. I'm preeeeetty sure that isn't intended

Also Legendary tactics seems to break after relogging or changing zones as the buff no longer applies when using one of the abilities for it. The only way to fix it is to respec for it.

I really hope all this gets fixed before any of it goes to live.
    I have experienced both of these as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast