+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ConcreteDonkies

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Prime PTS - Greenscale Blight Raid Testing w/Devs@12PM PDT - 5/10/2018

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default OFFICIAL: Prime PTS - Greenscale Blight Raid Testing w/Devs@10AM PDT - 5/10/2018

We will be having Greenscale testing on Omega at 10AM PDT on 5/10/2018. We realize it has been extremely difficult for a lot of people to make these tests, and we do very much appreciate everyone who has stayed up late hours to attend them. Hopefully this earlier time will make things a little easier.

We hope to see you there, and we appreciate all of the feedback that we have been receiving.

EDIT: Changed the time to earlier. We were able to work magic and managing to get a build even earlier!
    Last edited by Icarus; 05-09-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Plane Walker

Am I to understand that class changes and GSB will be simply dumped onto Live without a chance to test them on the PTS? Alpha server has not been open since this has all started and there is a growing feeling on the Live servers that the Live game has been abandoned.

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cladari View Post
    Am I to understand that class changes and GSB will be simply dumped onto Live without a chance to test them on the PTS? Alpha server has not been open since this has all started and there is a growing feeling on the Live servers that the Live game has been abandoned.
    Don't worry, nobody cares about GSB on live, and iGSB would not happen anytime soon.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Don't worry, nobody cares about GSB on live, and iGSB would not happen anytime soon.
    iGSB is the next 10 man raid on Live - there is a lot of interest here. We have been farming BoS for months.
    Last edited by Cladari; 05-10-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    iGSB
    This a new Apple product?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixa View Post
    This a new Apple product?
    Just about. Apple likes to launch products that are just the same thing, with features removed. So does Rift. The difference is indistinguishably small.
    Starfall Prophecy? More like Overall Amount of Content Fall Prophecy.
    Prophecy of Ahnket? More like Prophecy of Content Drought.
    Rift: Maintenance Mode.

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cladari View Post
    iGSB is the next 10 man raid on Live - there is a lot of interest here. We have been farming BoS for months.
    Nobody know when iGSB happen, but it definitely would not be soon. So why do you upset that there is no PTS for live - there is nothing to do there anyway.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Default Todays Feedback

Duke:
    Adds need to feel more significant to the fight. Currently, we attempted at 1 tank and for the most part ignored pixies and we did really well. Icarus mentioned mob damage increase, so hopefully we will need 2 tanks. And do the fight as the lord intended.

Johlen:
    With the 1 shot mechanics added, I am surprised with how well that went. Maybe a small increase to tank damage. It does show that you need everyone up to kill the bombs, thought they still seem a little low on health. Maybe a small increase there. Is there anyway to make blinding bomb debuff uncleansable?

Oracle:
    EDIT: We did kill it within enrage. I think we had about a minute left. I think some more health will do her just fine.

Hylas:
    So much AoE damage. Should probably test more.

Lord Greenscale:
    This one felt pretty good. AoE damage was good. Icarus lowered the auto-attack damage and Noxious Breath mid testing, but I think it should be upped a bit from that. We did the first add phase and with a proper healer set up, I think the AoE damage can be healed through as it is with some tight healing.

Additional thoughts:
    I keep bringing this up, but at this level, cleric healing is pretty mediocre. It shows when you stack us up against almost any healer. Liberator, FK, Chloromancer, Warchanter, Physician, everything out performs us. Its a hindrance for anything besides LGS because of Noxious Breath and shielding. If I were a good person and knew what I was doing, I'd show better parses and proof. But, I just go by how healers feel. Even in dungeons you can feel the difference between FK and Purifier. The FK/Chloro hybrid is a 2 for 1 machine, great AoE coverage with excellent tank healing. The best you have on Cleric for that is Ward/Sent and not only is it much weaker, but is 4x the amount of work. Barely passable as a solo healer in the 10 mans. I have had people flat out tell me that having my healing specs as a cleric is a waste of role slots.

All my perspective of the raid is as a Cleric healer. So my view on tank healing and damage might be skewed. With a proper tank healer, I am sure it would be even easier to heal the tanks AND the raid with the right healers.

This is the VoD of the test:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/260189037
    Last edited by omgitslos; 05-11-2018 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Added video
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

+ Reply to Thread