+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Icarus

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Prime PTS - Greenscale Blight Raid Testing w/Devs - 5/04/2018 & 5/07/2018

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default OFFICIAL: Prime PTS - Greenscale Blight Raid Testing w/Devs - 5/04/2018 & 5/07/2018

Hello everyone! We would like to try to get some testing done with players in Greenscale's Blight on Omega. Epsiry and myself will be observing and welcome any feedback so we can fix and adjust any issues that we may find. Below are the times that we will be available for testing.

5/4 - Friday - 2PM PDT until 6PM PDT
    5/7 - Monday - 2PM PDT until 6PM PDT

If there is enough people, I'm willing to come in on Sunday to test things if need be.

Come one, come all, and let's make Greenscale great!

Yaaaaas! Count me in! Cleric healer reporting for duty!
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

Telaran

Will definitely make it in for Friday. Looking forward to testing things out.
    Strix @Vigil

Soulwalker

I will be online on monday for testing gsb, feel free to invite me

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

EDIT: We cannot get a new build tomorrow until after 3pm PDT it looks like, so any scheduled testing will be unlikely. My apologies. Some things that will have been changed/fixed:

Duke Letareus
    - Will now cast Duke's Wrath reliably
    - Increased his movement speed so he should not be able to be infinitely kited without killing Shamblers.

Infiltrator Johlen
    - Landmine, Concussion Bomb, Wisp Strike will now one shot non-tanks
    - Increased damage on auto attack, Savage Slice and Artery Lash

Oracle Aleria
    - Reconfigured Nature's Rage and how it works on Prime. Now it should add a noticeable buff to damage.

Prince Hylas
    - A damage pass on some of his abilities

Greenscale
    - Increased damage for auto-attack, Noxious Fumes and Genesis Torrent
    - Fixed Crushing Tail Swipe to work properly
    Last edited by Icarus; 05-08-2018 at 03:50 PM.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Some things that will have been changed/fixed:
    To add to this, the new combat calculations should now be properly calculating DoT damage and properly reducing it.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

King of Slackers

We realize this is sort of late, but if anyone is able and willing to test Greenscale tomorrow at 2PM PDT, it would be greatly appreciated.
    More than 50% were EU players the last two tests, would be nice to have some EU friendly times Weekend should be no problem, but testing midnight during the week...

And as Aileen mentioned, it would be nice to have some incentives for the tester, I don't think it would be necessary to beg for more people on five different discord just to have at least 10+ tester...
    Last edited by keepor; 05-08-2018 at 03:00 PM.
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    More than 50% were EU players the last two tests, would be nice to have some EU friendly times Weekend should be no problem, but testing midnight during the week...
    They're 50% EU because 5pm EDT and 2pm PDT is hard for stateside people with regular jobs to make, and basically impossible for Oceanic.

I can't make tomorrow's unfortunately. Given much of our guild is Oceanic or west-coast, we've been contemplating going into GSB without dev presence this Friday (hey, someone has to test the trash mobs!). Would video footage and combat log of unguided testing still be useful? I'm fairly confident we'll be able to clear 1-3 without much difficulty, and I'm sure Hylas still needs significant testing.

edit: And I'm very impressed with those changes, by the way.
    Last edited by Torankusu; 05-08-2018 at 03:02 PM.
    Trunks@Vigil
    Trunks@Omega

MAke MAges Mages Again

EDIT: We cannot get a new build tomorrow until after 3pm PDT it looks like, so any scheduled testing will be unlikely. My apologies. Some things that will have been changed/fixed:

Duke Letareus
    - Will now cast Duke's Wrath reliably
    - Increased his movement speed so he should not be able to be infinitely kited without killing Shamblers.

Infiltrator Johlen
    - Increased damage on auto attack, Savage Slice and Artery Lash

Oracle Aleria
    - Reconfigured Nature's Rage and how it works on Prime. Now it should add a noticeable buff to damage.

Prince Hylas
    - A damage pass on some of his abilities

Greenscale
    - Increased damage for auto-attack, Noxious Fumes and Genesis Torrent
    - Fixed Crushing Tail Swipe to work properly

Awesome Changes!
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

Infiltrator Johlen
    Other than this change all looking good, but this change is a bit awkward, none of this abilities one shot on original gsb, they did fair amount of damage but never one shotted.
    Last edited by aileen; 05-08-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Other than this change all looking good, but this change is a bit awkward, none of this abilities one shot on original gsb, they did fair amount of damage but never one shotted.
    You're correct, but I'm interested in more punishing mechanics if the DPS checks are going to remain as relaxed as they are. I'd rather it take a while to learn the dance of a raid than to faceroll it and be bored within a week.
    Focus@Vigil | 60 Mage
    Prime Storm Legion Mage Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    You're correct, but I'm interested in more punishing mechanics if the DPS checks are going to remain as relaxed as they are. I'd rather it take a while to learn the dance of a raid than to faceroll it and be bored within a week.
    Well, you know amount of concussion bomb is increased after each devastation bomb phase, on last phase which is also increasing amount of wisps roaming in the area, you will end up positions which you can't avoid dying on that setup right now, thats what it's a bit awkward change other than that I like punishing mechanics as long as they are logical.
    Last edited by aileen; 05-08-2018 at 06:51 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

+ Reply to Thread