+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Clowd

Thread: PTS/Live Datamining - July 2017 (Spoilers!)

Default PTS/Live Datamining - July 2017 (Spoilers!)

ok, 4.2 has hit pts. I have a lot to cover, and a lot to post in the coming days.

*cracks knuckles*
    • 2 new armor sets:
      • Set 404 = Carli themed gear w/ stats
      • Set 411 = strange goddess themed vanity set
    • New 208b - Temporal Flux gear with a blue coat of paint
    • Storm Legion wings
    • 2 new backpacks:
      • Storm Legion themed
      • Traveler themed
    • Seahorse weapons (Vanity set 404)
    • Asha Catari's sword (1h set 409, most likely vanity)
    • Haunted Chariot mount
    • 4 new dimensions:Magician's Tower, Realm of the Fae, Turnis River Bunker, and Iron Tomb (Iron Tomb for autumn harvest)

new map segment:

Asha Catari's blade:
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!

Part 2 is up. Showing off PuP, the newest version of the map, a new loading screen, and the card assets for the new lockbox feature shown on stream.

https://www.thegharstation.com/2017/...-4-2-spoilers/

Some other stuff from today's PTS patch that did not make it into today's article:

Turnis River Bunker loading/dimension window pics

Porticulum preview pics:

A few other notes:
    some new strings
    Artificial Predation - Temporal Hinderance
    Tank and Spank - Rapid Pulse
    Ahnket's Tail Death Volume (prepare to die if you fall through those crevices now, I suppose)

Curious:
    RIFT_MMORPG_JULY_2017_REWARDS
    PuP Pet
    mob_pup.bnk (sound effects)
    - injury light, injury death, injury heavy (things like this make me suspect combat pet skin)
    - bark
    - growl
    - pant
    - etc.
    Hoverbike - Jet Pack
    4.2 Login Reward Box - runs until 2017-07-31 23:59:59.0 UTC
    Last edited by Clowd; 07-14-2017 at 05:29 PM.

Other string/client database changes:
    - new packs: "The Wilds Pack", "Fairy catcher pack"
    -- Wilds pack text? "Back for a limited time! Instantly unlock the War Beast Mount and more, then stalk your prey as a Primalist!"
    -- Wilds pack was confirmed to have a lower price than normal by Archonix on the live stream (I don't have a link to a timestamp for that one)
    -- "Keep away from Fairy Catchers!" - curious. Not 100% positive this is a store thing.
    - new supply crate: "Spectral Carriage Supply Crate"
    -- "All new revamped Supply Crates! Includes a chance at the new 160% speed Spectral Carriage."
    - lots of 208b references, makes me think that this means that gear set is now hooked up to something in-game. New names just change "Temporal" to "Tenebrean" (blue recolor of Temporal gear from Storm Legion)
    - Archon pre-built text was updated
    - 24 baby dragons have names.

Other database updates:
    - VP puzzle... uh... I won't spoil this one. except for one word: "Dopey" (please don't get mad at me Dead Simon!)
    - "06/21 - 07/19 (Standard Features)" - this is formatted like promotional stuff. Curious what this actually refers to, as I don't think there's a promo going on right now.
    - "07/19 - 07/26 (Standard Features)"
    - "07/26 - 08/02 (Standard Features)"
    - "08/02 - 08/09 (Standard Features)"
    - Defiant Mech Colossus - Hover Tank (Defiant!?)
    - Spectral carriage is still "RIFT_MOUNT_HAUNTED_CARRIAGE" in the data and the model. Makes me wonder if it was planned for autumnfest instead of summerfest?
    - "Heliacia Pet" (confirmed summerfest pet by Tacitus)

+ Reply to Thread