+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS

It's up, it's live and we're ready for feedback!

General Feedback: Please remember to keep it constructive!

Bugs: Please report bugs in as much detail as you can muster. Date, time, location, character calling, souls, level, a full accounting of what happened, and even better if you can tell us if it's reproducible or not!

Thank you for helping us improve the update!
    Brasse

Shadowlander

https://gyazo.com/fe60e71a75e3834eea39e2bf1571302f

Eye of Omnox upgrade path requires Heart of the Berserker to get the final upgrade Heart of the Berserker. (require an item that is not meant to be there and transform the item into a different trinket completely)

Rift Disciple

Ran off map and got stuck. 3269, 1280

Also: Dead guy floating in the air. Maybe by design?

The new zone event "Tipping the Scale: Crucia" is unable to be completed due to a lack of invasions to kill and one of the fortresses in Tail of Ankhet spawning partially underground, thus making it unattackable.

Default [BUG] Stuck in terrain

Loc: 3146 1030 1390 as a result of running through what seemed like a tunnel beneath the peaks. But when it ended up off a cliff at the end of the world I figured I must have entered a hole. If I can find the hole again I'll post that loc.
    Updated: Loc of the hole entrance is 3382 1128 1659 Vostigar.

Also a stuck place at 4028 930 3669 in Xarth Mire.
    Last edited by Jaedor; 07-09-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer, City Library, Breached Chamber, Dolcega Hotspot
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Woo hoo! testing time.

I've just scratched the surface so far but here we go.

Quest: 'Freed By The Light'

Objective: Collect 3x Console keys from OFS Cultists in Uttila West.

Issue: drop rate very poor, killed about 50 cultists to get all three keys, eventually found a room where they dropped a bit more.

Related Quest: Carnage: Kill OFS Cultists 0/10, not all Cultists count so again a case of killing a heck of a lot more to complete objective.

Side note, shard hopping from Alpha to Omega to kill more Cultists caused me to lose Asha and Orphiel as companions.

Also, room at 3654 1118 3400 has a few 'sparkly' ODS Menu type interactives, click on them but nothing happens.

More to come as i venture further in.
    Last edited by Slipmat; 07-09-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Default Quest mob BUG

Low Moral quest
    "Mean Mechs" mobs do not spawn for this quest. I swapped to the alpha shard and 2 were up in the area. Used the quest ability on them and then no more spawned.
    Timed quest
    it failed
    Last edited by Grrrrl; 07-09-2017 at 09:17 PM.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Thank you all! I admit I am jealous - with my rural farm internet at home, it will be ready for me to play right about when I need to leave for work tomorrow. =)

Keep it coming - appreciate it!
    ;-)#

i killed a rare mob with the diamond icon. When i passed through the area again he was back up so I killed him again, however the second time prompted me to use IRC. Not sure if this is by design or not. Sorry I do not have more details did not have long to play tonight. I used the charge the second time with only remnants and currency droping, the first time was an epic neck piece with an upgrade path, not as good as TD necklace.

Quest: 'Cracking the Mirror'

Stage: Sabotage Factory Controls 0/5

Issue: scenery seems to 'glitch' a bit inside the room, quest items were disappearing/reappearing depending on how you turned to view them, was still able to destroy objectives.

Telaran

The cleric buffs are really nice. I dont care about bugs.

Hello Gastby from Orphanage here.
    I just tested the storyline on PTS, and now it's 41/77 stuck on a story quest.

Here are my bug reports:

First one is Queen Takes Rocks
    It says to use a device to bring down sky legionnaire.
    But as you can see from the screenshot.There's only a pair of wings there which is not flying in the sky.
    And I cant use my device either.
    Since this is a story quest, it's important to fix it ASAP.

Second one is Monitoring the Peaks.
    It says to use a device to detect the monitors and repair it.
    As it's shown in the screenshot.Even when I used my device and it is shown on the mini map,there are no monitors at all.
    Luckily I happened to see one which I dont know why.
    But I counld't find any after that...even when I switch shard from alpha to omega and back again...

Third one is Fora's Fortune
    As it is shown in the screenshot. No quest description.
    I remembered it requires us to pick up packs on the ground. But I couldn't pick anything up that counts as finished.
    So what happened to this quest?
    Also where is the mark showing me to finish it? The other world?

BTW why the adds in Uttila West are all called OFS Cultist? There are 3 kinds of adds in there. And there is only one kind of adds that counts as quest required.
    Please change them in different names! Or people will get confused!

Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

Minor issues this time around.

Quest: 'All's Quiet on the Vostigar Front'

Objective: Stand with Balin against three waves

Issue: the second and final wave the "wave" comes one by one with 10 seconds between each add, not sure did they get stuck attacking something else but wasn't that much of a wave.

Quest: 'The White Tigress'

Objective: Kill steel cohort forces in Ahnket's Glen 0/5

Issue: not too much of an issue but none of the mech constructs you kill are marked as being the quest objective.

General of Telara

All names in the guild roster are listed with thier @shardname. People that have not logged in since the change are listed as @Unknown and this make it so you cannot promote/kick them and could cause problems.

Guessing this work is done for cross shard guilds in the future?

Have come across a dead stop in the main story quest, reminds me of the time it happened as well in Scatherran Forest with the Portal to defeat Mael Salach's forces.

Quest: 'The Maze of Steel'

Objective: Enter the Maze of Steel'

Issue, can't enter portal, message comes up 'You do not meet the requirements for this map'

Tried shard hopping, logging on/off, nothing so main storyline is on hold, can't advance it more.

Now for some minor quest issues:

Quest: 'Ancient Fragments'

Objective: Find Ancient Tablets 0/5

Issue: when completed quest text doesn't update to return to NPC, two markers appear on map, only the one at south where the quest NPC is is correct, other marker points to 3300, 2187 which is on a mountain peak.

Quest: 'Data Scramble'

Objective: Tamper with Simulacram consoles 0/10

Issue: can only find 3 that are interactive, no more, despite there been plenty of them around.

The Thumbnail when you mouse over the porticulum for Kilcual has no picture to go with it.
    Last edited by Slipmat; 07-10-2017 at 09:50 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast