+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

This is too late to fix in time but something for Hotfix #1 maybe, assuming it's a bug.

Daily: 'Hinder Ahnket: Tenon Fortress'

Quest: Deploy Simbot

Objective: It's the last part wouldn't update, after you kill the 5x Simulacrum for Simbot to analyze, you bring him to one of three spots so he can be discovered by other Simulacra.

I've abandoned and redone the quest 4 times, brought Simbot to all spots, two simulacra appear, then nothing, quest doesn't update so this daily is unable to be completed.

Also, if you die from wandering patrols, as you lose the SL disguise, you also lose Simbot so have to abandon quest and retake it.

Ascendant

Opened weekly cache on PTS got "Opies Uncommon Artifact Stash" expecting artifacts but got Dimension items.

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS-00b.jpg.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #123
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Opened weekly cache on PTS got "Opies Uncommon Artifact Stash" expecting artifacts but got Dimension items.
    That would be because the PTS has not been updated since the artifact work was done.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

I forgot to report a hole in the terrain at 3327 2804. Nothing dangerous, but it's ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post
    Well I mean couldn't you just buy RR lures to stash the planarite? That's what people did in NMT with NMR lures.
    you are right. i was just trying to stash some before release but just like the attuners you could just buy off store when nearing max.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Minor issues this time around.

Quest: 'All's Quiet on the Vostigar Front'

Objective: Stand with Balin against three waves

Issue: the second and final wave the "wave" comes one by one with 10 seconds between each add, not sure did they get stuck attacking something else but wasn't that much of a wave.

Quest: 'The White Tigress'

Objective: Kill steel cohort forces in Ahnket's Glen 0/5

Issue: not too much of an issue but none of the mech constructs you kill are marked as being the quest objective.
    I cant get the white tigress quest to work either.... its a story quest and im 1 bar from 70... lol

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Decripify View Post
    I cant get the white tigress quest to work either.... its a story quest and im 1 bar from 70... lol
    Im having same issue. tooltip not popping up for the bots that i need to kill, and not getting credit for kills. Killed ten or fifteen in different areas

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Decripify View Post
    Look for an npc you need to talk to around the middle of the zone, had to talk to him first, not kill bots first. wasnt clearly outlined in the quest

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Blasito View Post
    Look for an npc you need to talk to around the middle of the zone, had to talk to him first, not kill bots first. wasnt clearly outlined in the quest
    Around the middle of the zone? Could you clarify?

I'm stuck on the same part, and I little searching lead me to this thread. I've searched all over the quest zone marked on my map, but I haven't seen any talkable NPCs anywhere around here.

I managed to finish the tigress quest killing event mobs around a fort. This somehow validates the quest. I had previously killed far more than the 5 requested mechs.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9