+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS

General of Telara

weekly login boxes drop them.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Ok, the Maze of Steel should be good to go now after this latest PTS update!

Also, there are now test lures for the raid rifts on the EP3 Gear Merchant.

LOL so this thing happens to poor Orphiel inside the Maze of Steel.. but then I exit and both him and Asha are there with me but Asha is talking about how the world will miss him. HE's right next to us! Even tho he perished!

Rift Disciple

The Primalist mastery 'Vulpine Cunning' is supposed to now increase the effect of 'Prmial Savagery' (misspelled in tooltip) by 3%. I'm guessing it's supposed to be Mystic's Primal Savagery that increases raid dps by 5%. Well, it doesn't affect the normal or legendary Primal Savagery. Both tooltips say 5% when the mastery is selected, and when tested on damage tooltip numbers, it was always the same with or without the mastery. Where is that 3% bonus supposed to go, on the regular ability or the legendary or both?

Also, I tested the 5% base damage of Primal Savagery and according to my ability tooltips, the damage is only going up 2% instead of 5%. I took all my gear off and planar frags off and the tooltip is still only showing 2% damage increase. Both the normal version and the extra 5% from the legendary are 2% each. Is there something I'm missing?

Saturday evening we decided to test out a few of the Raid Rifts. Air, Death and I assume the 3rd was Water.

In all 3 Rifts, the hitbox's are god awful small, especially if a melee spec.

DEATH RAID RIFT
    To best explain what I mean, In the Death Raid Rift, the large elephant looking mob's, the hit box looks to be but a meter in diameter and is directly underneath the things stomach area, to hit it, I had to stand with at least 1 of my feet touching the hit box. I was on my Warrior in a 61 Warlord spec.

WATER RAID RIFT
    In the Water one (I'm assuming it was this one) the boss that places the "safe area" is almost impossible to get into safely. When he starts casting the ability (i forget the name), the white "safe area" does not appear most the time (and when it did, it was almost impossible to see when it was on top of snow), until after it's done casting. Then the channel starts (iirc, it's a 4 sec channel) at which time you have those 4 secs to get into the white safe area. Sometimes that white circle isn't appearing until there's 2 secs left of the channel. And when the safe area appears, it's almost impossible to get there in time.

So, the circle needs to be:
    1) Highly visible (white on a blue-white snow background is a challenge to see)
    2) Actually show up at the end of the cast. As sometimes it didn't appear for ~2 secs.
    3) Must also appear in a location that is actually within a 3-4 secs running distance of the boss.
    Note: Of the times the safe area spawned, it was always within a 3-4 sec run of the boss. I'm just giving it a bullet point, as it is a required mechanic's objective.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Rift Disciple

--- The Font of Obliteration tooltip says you 'now increase your damage by 2% per stack' regardless of whether or not you chose the 'Wild Spirit' talent that increases the damage by 2% per stack. I'm guessing it's supposed to be 1% per stack unless you have 'Wild Spirit' that would increase it by 2% per stack.

--- The Mystic ability tooltip 'Uplift' shows 15% whether or not you chose the talent for the extra 5-10% When you use it and you get buffed, it will show the correct %, so it's just the tooltips on the ability itself and in the soul tree.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Some good news to break it up a bit, glad to report that the third round of Dailies: " Hinder Crucia: Tenon Fortress" all worked perfectly, no issues.

I especially liked the 'Artificial Predation' one, no spoilers.

Rift Master

Some notes
    • I am unable to locate the commendation vendor for the 4.0 rep factions as mentioned by tacitus
    • I also can't locate an npc for any daily or weekly quests for raid rifts
    • The trinket 'Cursed Claw': The damage increase on this trinket seems quite low. If my maths is correct it equates to a dps gain of 1737. When people are doing 500k+ in raids this feels very underpowered. This may lead to players all getting 'Eye of Omnox" and all stacking near mellee range for all fights. The damage is also a seperate instance rather that increasing damage of abilities. It doesnt scale at all.
    • There is no new essence for the summer event. Not sure if this is intended.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #98

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzkatz View Post
    The Primalist mastery 'Vulpine Cunning' is supposed to now increase the effect of 'Prmial Savagery' (misspelled in tooltip) by 3%. I'm guessing it's supposed to be Mystic's Primal Savagery that increases raid dps by 5%. Well, it doesn't affect the normal or legendary Primal Savagery. Both tooltips say 5% when the mastery is selected, and when tested on damage tooltip numbers, it was always the same with or without the mastery. Where is that 3% bonus supposed to go, on the regular ability or the legendary or both?

Also, I tested the 5% base damage of Primal Savagery and according to my ability tooltips, the damage is only going up 2% instead of 5%. I took all my gear off and planar frags off and the tooltip is still only showing 2% damage increase. Both the normal version and the extra 5% from the legendary are 2% each. Is there something I'm missing?
    What you are seeing is working as intended. If you were to deselect your mastery you would notice that the numbers in the tooltips for Primal Savagery drop. This is because our tooltips are, in many cases, designed to be adaptive. Mousing over a tooltip in most cases should give you the most up to date look at what that ability is currently doing, talents and buffs included (there are rare cases where this is not applicable).

NOTE: It is likely you will have to recast the buff after selecting or deselecting the mastery as these are not always specifically on the fly adjustments.
    Last edited by Keyens; 07-17-2017 at 10:43 AM.
    Systems Designer - Rift
    Warriors and Rogues for life!

Prophet of Telara

Keynes - can you please confirm that Firestorm bug will be fixed on wednesday ?
    Lokken - 65 lvl r100 Mage
    Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/

King of Slackers

Ok, this time i report it 2 days before patch
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #101

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    Keynes - can you please confirm that Firestorm bug will be fixed on wednesday ?
    Yes. I fixed it this morning. As an added benefit, the applied debuff is always 10 seconds now, regardless of where it comes from (primary bolt or the fire storm itself)
    Systems Designer - Rift
    Warriors and Rogues for life!

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Keyens View Post
    Yes. I fixed it this morning. As an added benefit, the applied debuff is always 10 seconds now, regardless of where it comes from (primary bolt or the fire storm itself)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Lokken`; 07-17-2017 at 12:33 PM.
    Lokken - 65 lvl r100 Mage
    Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Turnis Bunker Dimension

Outside plants are air dancing

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS-8.jpg

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

Default Primalist bugs

New Souls:
    1.Apex Predator and Primal Instincts both stop working if you switch shards or die with 5 or more stacks of Primal Instincts. It can be reset by switching specs, but that's not an option if you were battle rezed during an encounter.

These two were brought up in a livestream:
    With two or more Primalists in a party casting Squall or Zephyr (Wind at your back) they adversely affect the original caster.
    1. Squall if cast by 2 Primalists: the first is overwritten and original caster loses the 5% crit hit chance.(I've been told this is a group wide debuff, I see no indication that this is so.)
    2.Zephyr with Wind at your back if cast by 2 Primalists: both are ok if they are more than 8m apart, if they get within 8m of each other then move out of range one of them loses the speed bonus.

From a previous post:
    There is a cast time delay after casting either Legendary Flamewalker or Legendary Molten Wave. The delay lasts for about a second, second and a half and Molten Wave's delay is more pronounced.

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #105
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    Ok, this time i report it 2 days before patch
    Hey Keepro, this may seem obvious to you, but for the folks who are tasked with filing formal bug reports, it is not. Would you please define the exact nature of the bug you are reporting?

I am assuming that it is a level 2 character being in VP and sidekicked up to level 70? That is probably not a good thing...
    But maybe you don't like the captured Intel. =)

Thanks in advance for more detail!
    Brasse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast