+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS

Soulwalker

Screenshots of all the trinkets

https://ibb.co/h7kPSv

Quote Originally Posted by bigbri2k5 View Post

Do these work in warfronts?

Edit : It seems at least one does, so I'm assuming all will perhaps.
    Last edited by Orochan; 07-11-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    Internet 101 : If anyone disagrees with you, they must be angry that you're right.

The Maze of Steel quests portal is not working and saying doesn't meet requirements for map.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    Some Gadgets tweaks
    Updated BiSCaL for 4.3
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by bigbri2k5 View Post

Thanks for posting! Seems like interesting trinkets.

Im guessing its too soon to say but to get glorified Does that seem to be like a torvan hunter massive grind or more of a complete quests + dailies for a couple of weeks ordeal?
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)
    (1/3 BoS)

Most of the zone mobs don't seem to have loot tables. I got one green item after killing 50+ mobs, no other drops or currency.
    Last edited by Boase; 07-11-2017 at 11:09 AM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Most of the zone mobs don't seem to have loot tables. I got one green item after killing 50+ mobs, no other drops or currency.
    Same with major rifts. Ive closed about 10 and no loot at all. Normal rifts do have drops, I got a regular green essence from one similar to ashenfell loot as well as planarite and the normal stuff (atmosphrric mirror, etc.)

I am new to PTS so not sure if it should be this way or not. Unable to use any gathering skills, cant forage, mine or butcher. I have seen artifacts throughout the area and have collected some of them, there are new collections. Thanks!

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #38
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I vote for the armored battle predator to carry up to ten people....

Attachment 31693

Also the edges of Ankhets Tail have no way to get out once you go down there, can these have cairns put there for flavor (Hi Simon, are cairns in Celestial zones yet?) or can they be closed off to save going down there for nothing? Thanks.

Attachment 31694

And one for Tacitus.

Thanks for Iron Tomb dimension key but is it possible to take off the automatic dismount that dungeons have stopping you from mounting up? its a massive Dim and might need a mount to get from A to B.

Totally loving exploring this zone and finding places I never knew were there heh and hope we get Deepstrike Mines also so much potential in that dungeon as a dimension /fingerscrossed.

Working on it. Not sure what build is up, so may not be in the one you are playing. My stuff is coming in hot! and I mean LAVA HOT!. There are not cairns but other things to hunt for. This one is wicked difficult though but of course you all are now going to finish it in a day after I have said that.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
    This one is wicked difficult though but of course you all are now going to finish it in a day after I have said that.
    Half a day, just to really teach you a lesson

Telaran

Default [Bug] Predator-Primalist soul

Font of Obliteration: dmg bonus is not increasing with the number of Predatory Instinct stacks, is in the wrong dmg buff group(soultree instead of active buff group), critchance is not shown in your character stats(maybe even doesn't work?).

I just leave it here again because 2 months after reporting it nothing was done about it.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    I am new to PTS so not sure if it should be this way or not. Unable to use any gathering skills, cant forage, mine or butcher. I have seen artifacts throughout the area and have collected some of them, there are new collections. Thanks!
    If the character you ported over had the ability to do so on live then it should be able to do the same on PTS. Otherwise it must be a bug
    Last edited by Balidin; 07-12-2017 at 07:52 AM.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #42

Quote Originally Posted by legitN View Post
    Font of Obliteration: dmg bonus is not increasing with the number of Predatory Instinct stacks, is in the wrong dmg buff group(soultree instead of active buff group), critchance is not shown in your character stats(maybe even doesn't work?).

I just leave it here again because 2 months after reporting it nothing was done about it.
    Myself and QA are unable to reproduce this bug. It would help if you could show your testing process and provide some more information.
    Systems Designer - Rift
    Warriors and Rogues for life!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Keyens View Post
    Myself and QA are unable to reproduce this bug. It would help if you could show your testing process and provide some more information.
    1) Build a 31 Predator spec and 8 points in other souls(dd) which give AP/weapon-contribution and Ethereal Meditation for 10 stacks of PI.

2)Take one ability for example Blindside look at the dmg values.

3) Get 10 stacks of Predatory Instincts and look at dmg values you see an dmg increase from Wild Spirit which increases your soultree dmg modifier from 1.78 to 1.98.

4)Now cast Font of Obliteration and look at the dmg values then you can see that the modifier went from 1.98 to 2.0(indicator of wrong dmg buff group) or note the dmg increase between 3) and 4)

5) Let fall of your stacks and then compare value 5)-2) with the dmg increase of 4) and you see the exact same value -> Font of Obliteration does not scale with PI stacks.

For the critchance: open your stats at 2) and look at your critchance and then look at your stats during 4) your critchance stays the same.

Easy reproducable on PTS
    Last edited by legitN; 07-12-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Shadowlander

Same as legitn my crit chance has never changed with or without font of obit, or with pi stacks

Rift Chaser

From my testing, Font works and is on the passive stack. The tooltips don't update properly, but the actual damage does.

Just using Raze in a quick test

0 stacks 36908
    10 stacks 45650

Increase of 23.7% If both are additive with the soul gift, you expect a 22.5% increase. Seems close enough given variance in actual damage done.

I also did some crit chance testing a while back, but I don't seem to have saved the data. Form what I remember, there was an increase but not as much as expected. Maybe 3% for 5 stacks and 8% for 10 stacks. I'm too lazy to redo it. It does not show up on the character sheet.
    Last edited by Harumph; 07-12-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    Nivv <Stack More Crit>
    Nivva <Stack More Dodge>
    5th best primalist NA (also 5th worst)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast