+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    i killed a rare mob with the diamond icon. When i passed through the area again he was back up so I killed him again, however the second time prompted me to use IRC.
    Does anyone know if it is just rares in the new zone that use IRCs for their drops, or if they have changed existing mobs to use them as well?
    !

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by archcomponent View Post
    Does anyone know if it is just rares in the new zone that use IRCs for their drops, or if they have changed existing mobs to use them as well?
    Rares are going to use a different system for VP unlike any other zone before. Basically, there will be 2-3 rares up at a time, all the time. You can kill them once a day to get loot and once more at an IRC cost. But, you can only use IRC's once. Every so often, the rares will cycle and there are new targets to kill.
    Lead Designer - RIFT

Rift Master

I went to the reputation vendor in Utilla to have a gander .
    Now this is what I am talking about! Cool things to work towards
    Also the zone looks nice. I like the colours used, especially on the steppes and towards the mount. Very nice. Good job.

All the rep vendor needs now now is a mount hey..

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #19
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

(Side note: we ARE taking the bug reports from this thread and submitting them for review - we're just super quiet about it - THANK YOU!)

Quote Originally Posted by Balidin View Post
    I vote for the armored battle predator to carry up to ten people....

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS-2017-07-09_194722.jpg

Also the edges of Ankhets Tail have no way to get out once you go down there, can these have cairns put there for flavor (Hi Simon, are cairns in Celestial zones yet?) or can they be closed off to save going down there for nothing? Thanks.

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: 4.2 Celestial Storm on PTS-2017-07-10_182458.jpg

And one for Tacitus.

Thanks for Iron Tomb dimension key but is it possible to take off the automatic dismount that dungeons have stopping you from mounting up? its a massive Dim and might need a mount to get from A to B.

Totally loving exploring this zone and finding places I never knew were there heh and hope we get Deepstrike Mines also so much potential in that dungeon as a dimension /fingerscrossed.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-10-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Minor issues so far i found:
    1. If you walk to Vostigar without taking quest from Fayne in alittu, all utillans in utilla east has talk interaction with them showing exact dialogues that you must do with Asha in Alittu.
    2. Rifts closed in Vostigar peaks doesn't give any reward at all.
    3. Utilla quest Baryonic Lithium and Vostigar Data looted from utukku and automata counted as 5 for quest when each NPC gives 1 and automatically completes stage of quest but due to having only 1 from each can't upgrade them to Cognitive Pattern, tried it 2 times abandoning quest yet still same, according to people it was easy to do before PTS restart.
    Not an issue or not sure.
    1. New Celestial IA's mentor you down to 67 and because of it all 70 gear means nothing think this should be revised, this wasn't case for intrepid adventures which is meant to be 65 level etc.
    2. Instant adventure daily still asking to go kill planar lord in planar fragments.
    3. Captured intel is listed on currency section but doesn't get any benefit from currency bonuses.
    4. Nathan Grimm <Porticulum Master> located at 3779,3606 think he meant to be located at entrance porticulum where quest from Fayne teleports you not at graveyard/respawn location.
    Last edited by aileen; 07-10-2017 at 05:18 PM. Reason: added nathan grimm and Utilla quest information.

a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Roof of the tunnel isn't solid and if you move to the walls you'll fall through the world.

Rift Chaser

Bug:

Soul: Primal Lord

Ability: Legendary Scything Strike

The auto-cast (proc) version of Legendary Scything Strike does not buff abilities that have a legendary option. It does buff other abilites.

Manually casting Legendary Scything Strike works properly.
    Nivv <Stack More Crit>
    Nivva <Stack More Dodge>
    5th best primalist NA (also 5th worst)

Rare mob Bloodfeather doesn't have attack animations.

There is a carnage quest to kill a bunch of Primus Veles. There is a rare mob named Primus Veles aswell (but is a dragon and has a rare portrait). Not sure if they are ment to have the exact same name.

Rare spawn Tornadax doesn't update the achievement.

Rare spawn Murder Bot 9000 doesn't have attack animations.

Friendly NPCs are invulnerable and invasions stack up on them.
    Last edited by Boase; 07-11-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Carnage quest: OFS Cultist bugged, not all OFS Cultist in uttila west counted for quest meanwhile that ones which doesn't count dropping Baryonic Luxium needed for uttila quest which supposed to be dropped from Utukku.

Source zombies in the source collectors really deserve that name they have insane loot table giving around 70gold to 2platinium per kill with guarenteed gear drop, all the gear dropped from them was not having any suffixes.
    Here is the result from killing 10 of them:
    6 x Huntsman Brigandine (each sell to 3p46gold)
    1 x Exorcist Helm (2p99gold)
    2 x Surveyor's dagger (4p52gold)
    1 x Exquisite Surveyor's dagger (6p77gold)

I know this expansion supposed to be swimming in plat but thats seems not right idea
    Last edited by aileen; 07-10-2017 at 06:36 PM. Reason: added source zombies:

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Not sure was there a slight rollback but when i logged on after latest update i no longer had the quest 'The Maze of Steel', a simple return to Magician's Tower to pick it back up sorted but the portal to enter the Maze is still not active.

I was also able to complete the quest 'Data Scramble' as some of the consoles at the base 3226, 2562 were now active, not all of them but enough to go around the base twice and click ones that i had already clicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Balidin View Post
    I went to the reputation vendor in Utilla to have a gander .
    Now this is what I am talking about! Cool things to work towards
    Also the zone looks nice. I like the colours used, especially on the steppes and towards the mount. Very nice. Good job.

Care to share what the rep vendor sells thats cool? :-)
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)

Minor issue don't know if its intended quest reward gloves don't remember which giving items like "Grips of the Silent Stalker" are not having hit on them unlike other quest rewards on the story chain.
    Seems like legs coming from the quest "The Maze of Steel" are also not having hit on them.
    Last edited by aileen; 07-11-2017 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Added legs info

Rift Master

Well the biggest issue is that the pet called 'Boo' should have been a minature giant space hamster....

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cenderze View Post
    Care to share what the rep vendor sells thats cool? :-)
    I don't have the time right now to screen shot them all etc sadly. There are various high powered Trinkets with different effects and abilities (not just stats). Interesting pets, armour boxes and err 'jet pack fuel'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast