+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By qUiXui

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Raid Testing - 7/6/17

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Raid Testing - 7/6/17

We will be doing observed raid testing on Thursday, July 7th at 11am - 12pm PDT and 4pm-5pm PDT. If we get a large response, we will extend the amount of time we are able to observe.

I hope to see you on PTS next week!

King of Slackers

I think more people would test the raid if there are similar incentives like we had during MoM Adjustment Testing

Quote Originally Posted by DEV_Anony View Post

4) You get the loot that drops when the kill is replicated for you on LIVE, not the loot that drops on PTS. This ends up saving everyone many hours and makes it possible or us to hatch such a crazy scheme, so it's non-negotiable.

5) If you've partially cleared this week, I will try to replicate your partial clear so you start progression at where you left off. You need to note that when you PM for participation. We'll coordinate from there about setting your instance up.

Happy Hunting,

Anony
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    I think more people would test the raid if there are similar incentives like we had during MoM Adjustment Testing
    And make it during regular play times for NA. Some of us (west coast) have jobs that require us to be at work during regular business hours.

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    For me its not the lack of incentives that killed PTS testing, its that lots and lots of times I reported bugs that went live exactly the way they were on PTS. I feel this is a slap in the face of people doing unpaid work for Trion just for the sake of the game getting better, so personally I'm done with PTS testing.
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>
    Inactive

+ Reply to Thread