+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Raid Testing - 6/28/17

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Raid Testing - 6/28/17

On Wednesday, 6/28/2017, we will have observed raid testing on PTS for Tartaric Depths Normal. From 11AM-12PM PDT and 4PM-5PM PDT, devs will be observing players testing the various bosses. Come test with Epsiry, Dakkon and myself and give feedback as you run through the new difficulty mode for Tartaric Depths.

Please form up raid groups on PTS during the allotted times and start at the boss of your choice. Whoever is the designated raid leader of your group, call out what boss you are planning to test in the public chat channel. One of us will swing by and start to observe your raid testing. We will rotate through raid groups as we can, in the limited time that we have. If your raid does not get observed, please post any feedback in the appropriate boss thread.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on PTS.

I would love to help test, unfortunately I do not get off work so early in the day. The soonest I could make it is 6pm PDT. Are there plans for observed raid testing in the evenings?
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Rift Disciple

I'm trying to log in to PTS for this, and getting the message "The game is unable to download more data and will have to exit."

This happens after I select my character and before I zone into the game.

edit: restart of my PC fixed it, or took long enough that the problem cleared up on its own.
    Last edited by mashata; 06-28-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Shadowlander

Default Transfer

Not allowing me to transfer characters. Says something like cant be done at this time.

Rift Disciple

As of this time (3:40 srvr), the behavior above is back. I can't log on to the PTS, even after a system restart.

I know this probably isn't the right thread, but I think people are attempting to participate in your test.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

It looked like people had issues with logging on to PTS for the afternoon test. I'm going to schedule another observed raid test next week.

While it is unfortunate not everyone can attend during the allotted times, Tartaric Depths Normal is open 24/7, so it is always available for player testing.

+ Reply to Thread