+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Minibosses

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Minibosses

Tartaric Depths Normal is now open! Please post any feedback you have in this thread in regards to any of the minibosses: Warden Xilmarth, Drahknar, Illysia. Currently on PTS, there is an entrance portal located in Alittu near the stairs behind the porticulum.

King of Slackers

First Mini reseting after a few seconds

Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

Magma cannon before Malannon doesn't aggro and the fire adds in the same group despawn if you pull then wipe. (not sure if they despawn because the Magma Cannon is dead or not since I killed that first).
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Soulwalker

Default Port or Blink spells do not work in the whole Instance

Every Port or Blink spell teleports you to strange Places like under the floor or behind Boldoch´s soul or on top of Mountains, depending on which part of the Instance you are in.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Angormage View Post
    Every Port or Blink spell teleports you to strange Places like under the floor or behind Boldoch´s soul or on top of Mountains, depending on which part of the Instance you are in.
    This is a bug that will affect all non-targeted teleports, in instances or the open world. Engineering is working on getting this fixed, but I have no ETA on this unfortunately

Telaran

Default dont see them

did you take the mini bosses down?

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by ghostlyrider View Post
    did you take the mini bosses down?
    The mini-bosses are still up, they will only spawn once Beligosh is killed.

However I thought I changed them to be always up for testing purposes, but they are not. I'm going to fix that, so they are up all the time on PTS only.

EDIT: Actually Vlad talked to me yesterday about a change he would like to be implemented. This should be seen in the next PTS build.

The idea of the mini-bosses were that they would be an equivalent to the Seething Cores in iRotP. Now, they will be player spawned in the area before Beligosh. Players will talk to an NPC, and one of the three mini-bosses will randomly spawn. After the mini-boss is killed, you can talk to the NPC again to spawn one of the two remaining mini-bosses until you have killed all three. After that, you may continue to farm the mini-bosses, but it will require an IRC to get loot from them.

This also will not lock you to the instance, so players will be able to farm the mini-boss as long as their IRCs last.
    Last edited by Icarus; 06-15-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Telaran

Default beligosh

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    The mini-bosses are still up, they will only spawn once Beligosh is killed.

However I thought I changed them to be always up for testing purposes, but they are not. I'm going to fix that, so they are up all the time on PTS only.

EDIT: Actually Vlad talked to me yesterday about a change he would like to be implemented. This should be seen in the next PTS build.

The idea of the mini-bosses were that they would be an equivalent to the Seething Cores in iRotP. Now, they will be player spawned in the area before Beligosh. Players will talk to an NPC, and one of the three mini-bosses will randomly spawn. After the mini-boss is killed, you can talk to the NPC again to spawn one of the two remaining mini-bosses until you have killed all three. After that, you may continue to farm the mini-bosses, but it will require an IRC to get loot from them.

This also will not lock you to the instance, so players will be able to farm the mini-boss as long as their IRCs last.
    well beligosh is still bugged he keep resetting at phase 2.......

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team

well beligosh is still bugged he keep resetting at phase 2.......
    This is an issue with the 64 bit servers (this is also the reason why non-targeted teleports do not function correctly). Engineering is working on a fix for this, until then, unfortunately it makes Beligosh unable to be tested.

Shadowlander

Default break in the lockout wall

There is a hole in the lockout wall for the mini before malannon it is toward the malannon boss itself. Only mention it because people could pull the boss and adds and just out range the magma cannon

Telaran

Default 1st miniboss

ok this time I'm going to talk about the 1st miniboss very remind me 1 of the most hatefull fights in HK to some ppl
    so the mini drop a rock on the group that cuz a red aoe on the ground that you need to get out of this problem that we had only 2/10 ppl in the raid could see that rest of us could see only if we die we was trying reloadui reloging nothing helped only 2 of us could see it .
    is that PTS bug or .......?

Did everyone have the same settings? I couldnt see the laser in CoF until I turned mine up.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13
    Rift Team

ok this time I'm going to talk about the 1st miniboss very remind me 1 of the most hatefull fights in HK to some ppl
    so the mini drop a rock on the group that cuz a red aoe on the ground that you need to get out of this problem that we had only 2/10 ppl in the raid could see that rest of us could see only if we die we was trying reloadui reloging nothing helped only 2 of us could see it .
    is that PTS bug or .......?
    First off, thanks for the round of feedback, it's very much appreciated! Right now we are slow in fixing bugs as we've been having double duty between Tartaric Depths, raid rifts, and Vostigar Peaks content, so I very much apologize. This is not an excuse mind you, but just to let you, and other players know, we are monitoring these threads still and we are gathering all the bugs. I'm hoping we have them all fixed before weeks end. I will post what we have fixed when that happens, that way players know what action has been taken.

I did manage to take a look at this visual issue, but unfortunately I could not reproduce the bug. On an internal environment on all graphics settings, I could see the AoE zone without issues. I then jumped on PTS, and also had no issues on all graphic settings. I'm a little stumped now and not sure what it could be. I hate suggesting a repair, but maybe ask your guildmates that had this issue to try a repair of their client. I wonder if for some reason their client did not pick up certain art assets.

If this behavior happens again after a repair, please post and I'll try to see if I can get an engineer or artist to look deeper into the issue.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    I then jumped on PTS, and also had no issues on all graphic settings.
    Did you try all possible camera zooms?

Rift Master

• Minibosses are randomly reseting.
    • Drahknar, can not see Flame Pool most of the time, the animation of the fireball that spawns the said aoe follows the player it's casted at but the aoe spawns on the ground where the person stood when cast ended.
    • Illysia, when she resets the small adds Imp Bombers stay up.
    • Drahknar, and maybe others do not have Legendary Ability hits.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 07-15-2017 at 11:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast