+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Minibosses

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    • Minibosses are randomly reseting.
    • Drahknar, can not see Flame Pool most of the time, the animation of the fireball that spawns the said aoe follows the player it's casted at but the aoe spawns on the ground where the person stood when cast ended.
    • Illysia, when she resets the small adds Imp Bombers stay up.
    • Drahknar, and maybe others do not have Legendary Ability hits.
    Thank you for the report. I'm going to take a look at the reset issues right now. I'll get together with our VFX artist on Monday (he's not in the office right now) to see if he has a solution for Drahknar's Flame Pool.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Rift Team

I've put in a potential fix for the mini-bosses resetting (it should be in this morning's PTS update. I could not reproduce the issue internally, but I'm hoping this safeguard should prevent it from happening.

As for the mini-bosses not having Legendary Hits, this is as designed. They are the equivalent of the Seething Cores in Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix, where they provide a minimal challenge, but a way to farm a certain item slot without being locked to an instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    I've put in a potential fix for the mini-bosses resetting (it should be in this morning's PTS update. I could not reproduce the issue internally, but I'm hoping this safeguard should prevent it from happening.

As for the mini-bosses not having Legendary Hits, this is as designed. They are the equivalent of the Seething Cores in Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix, where they provide a minimal challenge, but a way to farm a certain item slot without being locked to an instance.
    But the seething cores do have legendary hits

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #19
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Qtpantz View Post
    But the seething cores do have legendary hits
    So they do! Apparently I was looking at the normal auto attack for the Seething Core *facepalm*

I'll add Legendary Hits to the mini-bosses. Thanks for pointing this out folks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2