+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Council of Fate

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Council of Fate

Tartaric Depths Normal is now open! Please post any feedback you have in this thread in regards to boss 3, the Council of Fate. Currently on PTS, there is an entrance portal located in Alittu near the stairs behind the porticulum.

Soulwalker

Default Crystals continously spawning, BR- Disabling spell not interruptable, ...

-Boldochīs BR-Disabling Cast looks interruptable but isnīt
    -During Boldoch-Phase Crystals spawn continously
    -The Adds the spawn from the Void do nothing (neither the white Blobbs, nor the Consruct)
    -The Crystals casts are not interruptable anymore

Telaran

For our group the adds from the void certainly did do damage but it was manageable however the brez debilitate on boldoch shows interruptable but was not also we had the same problem with the crystals respawning repeatedly on boldoch there wasnt enough time between the spawns of them that the boss just continually healed but i do like most of the changes so far we did not get to see if there was any added mechanics with pleuzhal but i assume that is the adds associated with the void. Just need to fix the interrupt on boldoch and slow down the crystal spawn rate on the boldoch phase unless that is intended but will be one hell of a dps check. I like whats been done with it though. two thumbs up

Telaran

Default vury bugy

boldoch cant be interrupted (blue cast) it cuz for loss of brez when we was on last boss life keep spawn on top of etch other we had 5 life stacks at the same time very bugged

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by ghostlyrider View Post
    boldoch cant be interrupted (blue cast) it cuz for loss of brez when we was on last boss life keep spawn on top of etch other we had 5 life stacks at the same time very bugged
    Same for us. You couldn't kill it fast enough before more spawned most pulls.

On other pulls it just chain spawned.

If it's a DPS check you better be Godly with DPS. I don't see it.

Rift Disciple

We have the same problem that's active on live servers, if you wait too long for someone to use a reactive after killing the first 3 souls, then the whole encounter resets.

Telaran

Default THAT not a reset

It's a bug the life is chain spawn and we got 5 stacks of life all at the same time

Telaran

Default still bugged

So we have 3 bosses D>B>P
    B has a cast (blue cast) that need to be int if you miss the int it's takes away brez from someone means I'm a healer my brez cd is ready int was missed I have no brez it show like I used it .
    we was on top of it and that cast cant be int need to be fixed.
    2 problem I already posted it before btw and its yet to be fixed the life crystal after D dies keep chain spawn and heals everything its like from this point everyone just dps life fight going no where need to be fixed

Rift Disciple

We went in with 8 and attempted Council. We were down only 2 dps and it took us 24 minutes before we wiped on the last Peluzal boss. We had to swap to the crystal every time and it just kept spawning over and over. The crystal has sooo much life that it takes forever, and then we get a little bit of time on boss before the crystal spawns again. PLUS we have to kill the Void.. so we just kept falling behind the whole fight.... if we had the 2 extra dps we would not have fell behind so much but I'm not certain we would have beat a 7 minute enrage timer.

Rift Disciple

I do wonder if we have to kill the crystals at all though. Do they heal everything or just one target? If you're cleaving targets, then chances are low it heals the boss. A straight burn on the final boss might be the best option.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzkatz View Post
    I do wonder if we have to kill the crystals at all though. Do they heal everything or just one target? If you're cleaving targets, then chances are low it heals the boss. A straight burn on the final boss might be the best option.
    From what I've seen it heals the Boss almost faster than you can kill it.

So if it's a 7 min enrage you lose.

You'll never kill it fast enough.

Crystals spam spawns one after the other. So..... Let's people are missing something if it goes live this way TD stops at this boss.

+ Reply to Thread