+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Tarjulia

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Tarjulia

Tartaric Depths Normal is now open! Please post any feedback you have in this thread in regards to boss 2, Tarjulia. Currently on PTS, there is an entrance portal located in Alittu near the stairs behind the porticulum.

If you use a summon on the spider adds they despawn and don't heal her. This is currently the "pug" strat on live aswell since it still isn't fixed.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Telaran

Is the pillar healing/reset fixed already or is it not needed to do pillars for nm?

Telaran

on this fight the pillars are not going into combat and someone has to beat on them or a tank taunt them in order to pull the pillars into combat, so they dont heal up after the fireball spawns. Other than that things seemed to be working appropriately. We had a pug group and way over healed it, so had a ridiculously long kill time. So cant really speak too much for the scaling of the dps check and not knowing what enrage timer will be. Also yes will need to fix the pull on the spiders and have those pillars come into combat otherwise they heal after every fireball. Aside from that seems to be working well

Telaran

According to Vlad all T1 encounters have a 7min enrage. This should also apply to TD normal.

Rift Disciple

Yea I'm guessing enrage timers haven't been added for testing purposes. We had the same issue with the spires, someone had to attack the spires to keep them in combat to avoid them healing back to full. I think everything on this fight is tuned pretty well, output damage was high but we could manage with 2 healers. We killed boss at 8 minutes in, but 2 people were dead for most of it so we could have managed a 7 minute enrage if done properly.

I will say the adds that come out of the souls aren't especially troublesome, just wondering if they are just there to give the tanks something to do? Or do they serve another purpose...

Telaran

Default fun fight

but if the enrage timer going to be 7 min you may want to tune it a bit as far as right now only 5% top end raid group will be able to get it done on time

Telaran

while i like the flames instead of the adds they do not seem to do much damage at all they may have been nerfed too much i stood in one and didnt die and didnt lose much health for that matter may want to look at it

+ Reply to Thread