+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jotunn
  • 1 Post By Icarus

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Beligosh

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default OFFICIAL: Tartaric Depths Normal - Beligosh

Tartaric Depths Normal is now open! Please post any feedback you have about boss 1, Beligosh. Currently on PTS, there is an entrance portal located in Alittu near the stairs behind the porticulum.
    Last edited by Icarus; 06-06-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Reset in first Add-Phase

Beligosh is restting at the Start of the Add-Phase. Instead of going up in the air he is going down through the floor and resetting the fight.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Angormage View Post
    Beligosh is restting at the Start of the Add-Phase. Instead of going up in the air he is going down through the floor and resetting the fight.
    Hmm I wonder if this is related to the teleportation bug on PTS. I am going to inform Engineering and have them take a look at this. Hopefully we can get this fixed soon.

Telaran

timer on tank swap debuff needs to be increased as well at the moment can completely ignore the tank swap also yeah he resets at add phase but someone posted that already

Telaran

Default broken

adds was spawn before phase change.
    as soon as phase chance boss going under the floor and reset the fight

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

The issue with Beligosh falling through the floor at the start of his flight phase has now been resolved in today's PTS update.

Telaran

Default Need tune

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    The issue with Beligosh falling through the floor at the start of his flight phase has now been resolved in today's PTS update.
    the fight req 750k+ from every dps player seems bit high for 1st boss
    at some point in the fight was looks like the boss was trying to fly but he chased everyone and ignore tank agro we had to wipe it and its not going to get killed till this issue gets fixed .

Rift Master

Looks like when we tried yesterday, compared to last saturday, that the bosses HP got buffed a bit (100 mil or so) and the adds lost around 100mil HP so that makes them way more killable now.

A few things that i recall from last nights attempts:
    • The burn phase for soft enrage starts at 20% of bosses HP where he moves to the middle and a circle of flame starts nearing the boss (center of the room) which seems to reach the boss in about 20s. This means that the last burn phase needs roughly 12.5mil raid wide dps sustained for those 20s, which seems a bit too much.
    • The aboved mentioned circle can be ported out of by Archon's port to port and similar abilities, I'm guessing this is not intended.
    • The boss reset on us once, I think that during first add phase or around there.
    • During the last phase before the burn on one of the last tries, the boss decided it might be fun to semi-fly / wander around the room and start the aoe mechanics of the fly phase. He stopped doing that when we brought him down to 20% HP, although the aoes were still present (swirling vortex of flame thing)
    Last edited by Jotunn; 07-16-2017 at 04:49 AM.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Looks like when we tried yesterday, compared to last saturday, that the bosses HP got buffed a bit (100 mil or so) and the adds lost around 100mil HP so that makes them way more killable now.

A few things that i recall from last nights attempts:
    • The burn phase for soft enrage starts at 20% of bosses HP where he moves to the middle and a circle of flame starts nearing the boss (center of the room) which seems to reach the boss in about 20s. This means that the last burn phase needs roughly 12.5mil raid wide dps sustained for those 20s, which seems a bit too much.
    • The aboved mentioned circle can be ported out of by Archon's port to port and similar abilities, I'm guessing this is not intended.
    • The boss reset on us once, I think that during first add phase or around there.
    • During the last phase before the burn on one of the last tries, the boss decided it might be fun to semi-fly / wander around the room and start the aoe mechanics of the fly phase. He stopped doing that when we brought him down to 20% HP, although the aoes were still present (swirling vortex of flame thing)
    Thank you for the feedback and for running through the instance. I'm going to let Dakkon know of these issues and hopefully he can sort them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Thank you for the feedback and for running through the instance. I'm going to let Dakkon know of these issues and hopefully he can sort them out.
    I would suggest that if he wants to make it fun but averagely difficult (it is the 1st boss after all) he should set the 1st burn to start at 10%. On our best pulls with CDs and everyone alive we got the boss to around 8%. Starting it at 15% would be quite challenging. I think we could probably do it with a bit of work / crit pots / banners (not sure if we were using them) / a bit of luck.

There also needs to be a mechanic in place to stop people porting through the walls. It would be a shame if guilds killed it this way for a few weeks without punishment before it gets fixed.

Maybe Beligosh could borrow the Execution cast from Warden Thrax but renamed "Fiery Apocalypse" so when the walls get to the middle you either get burned, or executed if you try to exploit.

We are currently actively recruiting, if you are an exceptional player of any class please find an officer in game for a chat - Guild info is Here

CoA 6/6 (World 1st NM, 5th HM) - iROTP 4/4 (EU 1st Non-cheese kill!) - TD Normal 4/4 (World 2nd)

Telaran

if you stand in the fire on the outside ring of the arena you do not get pulled in when meteor fall happens may want to make the flames on the room actually hurt

+ Reply to Thread