+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PTS - Primalist Devish Change - Bug Fix

Shadowlander

Default PTS - Primalist Devish Change - Bug Fix

Hi Keyens,

Potential Bug - Legendary Tectonic Spike:
    I noticed that Legendary Tectonic Spike now applies buffs granted by Seismic Smash when casting Subduction vs. Subduction auto casting Seismic Smash.

Potential bug... If a point has been invested in Legendary Version of Seismic Smash, the legendary portion of the buff is not applied. This would sure help compensate for the nerf of Legendary Subduction no longer auto casting Seismic Smash.

In the spirit of the change to the ability "Casting Subduction also applies buffs granted by Seismic Smash", shouldn't the legendary portion of the buff also be applied if the user chooses to invest a point?

Hope this is a bug.

Comment - Legendary Vorpal Salvo:
    Reducing the Legendary Vorpal Salvo from 3x down to 75% damage increase seems pretty drastic, especially since user now needs to be in Cunning rather than not in Fury. I understand to the desire to reduce damage for this hard hitting ability but redistributing the reduced damage across other abilities would compensate for the loss. Maybe these changes are in place but I haven't noticed.

Suggestion.. 1.5x while in Cunning, .75% in Harmony and 0% in Fury for the min/maxers.

Thanks,

MizzerMage
    Last edited by MizzerMage; 05-30-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by MizzerMage View Post
    Hi Keyes,

Potential Bug - Legendary Tectonic Spike:
    I noticed that Legendary Tectonic Spike now applies buffs granted by Seismic Smash when casting Subduction vs. Subduction auto casting Seismic Smash.

Potential bug... If a point has been invested in Legendary Version of Seismic Smash, the legendary portion of the buff is not applied. This would sure help compensate for the nerf of Legendary Subduction no longer auto casting Seismic Smash.

In the spirit of the change to the ability "Casting Subduction also applies buffs granted by Seismic Smash", shouldn't the legendary buff also be applied if the user chooses to invest a point?

Hope this is a bug.

Comment - Legendary Vorpal Salvo:
    reducing the Legendary Vorpal Salvo from 3x down to 75% damage increase seems pretty drastic, especially since user now needs to be in Cunning rather than not in Fury. I understand to the desire to reduce damage for this hard hitting ability but redistributing the reduced damage across other abilities would compensate for the loss. Maybe these changes are in place but I haven't noticed. Suggestion.. 1.5x while in Cunning, .75% in Harmony and 0% in Fury for the min/maxers.

Thanks,

MizzerMage
    1. The regular version of Seismic Smash buff is still automatically applied as the tooltip described. As for the legendary version bonus I doubt it's a bug since before the change the auto procced SS always proc'ed the regular version buff.

So this is a tough call. Ultimately depends on what Keyens wants to do.

2. Good changes.

Rift Disciple

The change to vorpal salvo was pretty drastic. Sure it fixed the 1.5 million damage spec, but it hurt nearly every other spec that was at least somewhat viable and used Vorpal Salvo as a fury builder. Like full Vulcanist is so much weaker now thanks to the change and full maelstrom used vorpal on the side and now that's alot weaker too. Let's hope the new souls offer some synergies when they go live..

+ Reply to Thread