+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Charrin
  • 1 Post By Tacitus

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Amender Upgrade Question

Soulwalker

Default Amender Upgrade Question

In looking at the Visionary Amender upgrade path most just require 2 Tenebrean Planar Attuners. However the Visionary Ornament Amender upgrade also requires a Visionary Weapon Amender.

Is this going to remain this way? Why would an ornament amender require more materials than any of the other amenders?

Rift Disciple

I agree, this doesn't make sense. I hope it's a bug and not a sign that the coming upgrades are going to be even more costly than they already are (which is pretty insane).

I do like that they are not making it the crafter's job to obtain the attuners. The amender upgrade is done by the player who's going to use the upgraded amender.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charrin View Post
    However the Visionary Ornament Amender upgrade also requires a Visionary Weapon Amender.
    That would be a bug. Good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by mashata View Post
    I do like that they are not making it the crafter's job to obtain the attuners.
    That is exactly the intent.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

+ Reply to Thread