+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    The eternal proc wasn't ment to stack with poisons. It has been removed from poisons on PTS and we are waiting for the new parses. Keyen said he will buff it (If it needs it) once the new parses come out without eternal proc stacking.
    They have also nerfed the MoM trinkets. link

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    The eternal proc wasn't ment to stack with poisons. It has been removed from poisons on PTS and we are waiting for the new parses. Keyen said he will buff it (If it needs it) once the new parses come out without eternal proc stacking.
    This is rather confusing in regards to the intent.

If it were a percentage increase, would the bonus affecting procs be ok then?

What about other classes with procs and percentage bonus, is it going to be applied in the same way to everyone?

And to sum it all, procs are part of dmg - part of the overall dps of rogues. Why should eternal weapon bonus apply to some types of dmg and not others, what is the reasoning?

Some hypothetical examples for thought for other classes:

If eternal bonus were to apply to Charged Pulse and Double Pulse but not Skyfall *Skyfall does too much dmg*
    If eternal bonus were to apply to rending slash but not reapers blade
    if eternal bonus were to apply to vorpal salvo but not to infusion
    If eternal bonus were to apply to bolt of retribution but not bolt of depravity

It seems we need a more indepth discussion on this.

This may not be the best thread to talk about class balance, Brasse- can you move this post to the class balance thread?
    Last edited by Crewcut; 04-27-2017 at 07:44 PM. Reason: request move to appropriate thread

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18
    Rift Team

Default Updates: 4/28

Not a lot of specifics in this update other than the damage of various encounters have been significantly increased due to updated stats on the mobs themselves.

Debuffs that affected toughness, now affect Guard instead.

Seething Cores received a bit of an A.I. overhaul and some adjustments to their abilities. Please kill them and post feedback. =)

2200 Hit is now required, previously it was set to 2000. Guard requirements are revamped but are too high at the moment.
    Last edited by Vladd; 04-28-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    Lead Designer - RIFT

Rift Disciple

Whats the releasedate of rise of the phoenix ?

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #20
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sing View Post
    Whats the releasedate of rise of the phoenix ?
    Tomorrow!

Seriously, no joke. Tomorrow, May 10th.

Thanks to everyone that helped test and gave feedback. =)
    Lead Designer - RIFT

King of Slackers

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Tomorrow!

Seriously, no joke. Tomorrow, May 10th.

Thanks to everyone that helped test and gave feedback. =)
    For EU & NA?
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #22
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    For EU & NA?
    Both regions are being updated at the same time.
    Lead Designer - RIFT

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

All systems GO for iROTP tomorrow!
    Brasse

Seriously?

24 hour notice is really what you're giving the community? Most projections were June.... and now tomorrow? As a guild leader and a raid leader, I feel zero love for you guys right now.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #25

Chickie, we never postulated June for iROTP. Others have asked why it is taking so LONG, heh.

You may have this confused with Tartaric Depths Normal mode, which should be coming closer to summer, either with around update 4.2. We don't have a firm date on that yet.

[EDIT]
    WELL DARN! Apparently we hadn't talked about Tartartic Depths Normal Mode. Vladd just came by and slapped me upside the head about it. OW! Too late to take it back now. OW OW OW! Stop it!
    I guess I'd better schedule a livestream for it, once Vladd stops smacking me. OW!

Brasse
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 05-09-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Chickie, we never postulated June for iROTP. Others have asked why it is taking so LONG, heh.

You may have this confused with Tartaric Depths Normal mode, which should be coming closer to summer, either with around update 4.2. We don't have a firm date on that yet.

[EDIT]
    WELL DARN! Apparently we hadn't talked about Tartartic Depths Normal Mode. Vladd just came by and slapped me upside the head about it. OW! Too late to take it back now. OW OW OW! Stop it!
    I guess I'd better schedule a livestream for it, once Vladd stops smacking me. OW!

Brasse
    Well as long as it wouldnt be another 24 hour notice and it'd take an actual 10 people to finish it, guess it'd be fine

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In the past, 12-24 hours of notice hasn't been the norm. So why this is announced in a thread 1-2 months old randomly and not anywhere else, seems a bit off to me. There was a livestream on Friday and nothing alluded to this raid being released with this patch (which in the past livestream was where information like this was often announced). So while you may not have said June specifically, you certainly didn't allude to it being this week. I don't think players have an issue with items being released sooner. They do however have issues with the lack of notice. Please tell me you can at least appreciate that.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #28

Truth. We were not ready to announce the final date until the content had passed all internal checks. As of last Friday's stream, it was still on target with a strong level of confidence but not confirmed, so we opted for caution.

No offence, but 24 hour notice is ridiculous. 100% not ok. Jee, thanks for the warning.

All warnings we had made the community think it would be at least a few weeks, if not more. All talk about this by devs seemed to coincide with this assumption. Next time, please give some sort of time frame so raid groups are not scrambling to get people together last minute. This is all kinds of frustrating as a guild leader.
    Last edited by StarlightMiss; 05-09-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Then spend this week on a final polishing sweep and hype it up for the whole week.

A day notice...
    No longer playing Rift
    Mage Bugs in 4.3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast