+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Sergeant's Order and Warrior Discussion

Telaran

since nerf to tempest. What are warrior specs now on pts? still tempest as top dps or something else. thank you.

Another patch later and not even a reply from our beloved devs. Are we just going to keep avoiding this issue? Keep putting bandaid fixes on everything? End of Nightmare Tide, most of our specs were in a good place then the rushed expansion launch broke them all again. Why is our aoe spec still doing more dps than our single target melee specs? Where is the balance we were promised in 4.1? Why is it soo hard to get a simple reply from a rep?
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Shadowlander

This is one of the lots of reasons why rift is not fun anymore at least for me, I enjoyed having hybrids back in SL. Also because the friends I played with no longer play due to overall "balance" quality. The train that oria, chamberdown, grim and many more took has stopped for me. Going on hiatus in hope that 5.0 (lol) gets better.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Waseem2k View Post
    Another patch later and not even a reply from our beloved devs. Are we just going to keep avoiding this issue?
    It may need to be looked at eventually but now isn't the time due to other more pressing issues like clerics needing a bit of love, the new prim souls etc. It'll require quite a bit of work to rebalance warrior if you just nerf/delete/replace SO and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post
    It may need to be looked at eventually but now isn't the time due to other more pressing issues like clerics needing a bit of love, the new prim souls etc. It'll require quite a bit of work to rebalance warrior if you just nerf/delete/replace SO and all.
    It's not just SO though. The similar abilities in other callings that are also a requirement for almost every spec. It was already stated well before 4.0 came out that this would happen but it went live anyways. Having only a handful of specs to play ontop of requiring these kinds of abilities in every single one of them makes the gameplay dull.

Clerics just got some love and actually pull decent numbers now. It's time to rebalance every class so they don't rely on these abilities anymore (which was suppose to happen with 4.1). I'm sick of specs being nerfed because of one broken ability. As of now, it's looking like it will be the same as Nightmare Tide where we spent almost a whole year playing Reaver and Reaver only. If I wanted to play just one spec forever I would go play WoW.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Quote Originally Posted by Waseem2k View Post
    If I wanted to play just one spec forever I would go play WoW.
    I feel your pain. Besides a few short stints (pre-nerf HK crystal quick shot Marksman, Tacman, Ice Zerker Nightblade, Rangersab) Rogues have been playing some variation of Assassin (Bloodstalker, 41/35 NBSin, 41/35 Sinnb, 38/38, Assdancer, Assborn, 61 Assassin) since 1.5. It's been way too long since we had a good spec that wasn't based on "what's the most effective way to proc poisons."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2